Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I learned from this topic that students and staff need to know all information, such as expectations, and facts about the school. This way everyone starts with the right information and one can know how to help the campus and students. 

Once, one knows the information, then we can build trust with the students because we are confident on the schools missions and core values.

Integrity and always doing the right thing along with transparency and truthfulness should always be the center of core values in any organization

When the faculty believes and trusts the institution's mission and values to be focused on students' academic and professional success, it is so much eaier to align our behaviors and actions with the requirements of a culture of compliance.

Compliance is important part of doing my job. I try to be transparent in my position. 

It is important to have a good culure in our schools

For me Transparency builds a foundation of trust! In general, workplace transparency is a philosophy of sharing information freely in an effort to benefit the organization and its people. That could mean all levels of magagement and staff sharing company information with the whole team or individual teammates sharing feedback with each other, and it can even go beyond the walls to involve what your organization tells candidates, customers, and the public

Trust is so very important in any organization.  You need to be able to trust your organization, co-worker and customers/students.  Having a mission statement gives everyone something to aspire to.  Something to put forth as their goal.  Being transparent will keep things very honest.  You need that in your organization.  Keeping to High Standards will secure that your organization is putting its best effort to be the best it can be.

Empowering everyone that they have a profound impact on the culture of compliance that extends beyond policy.  To achieve a true culture of compliance, everyone must understand the why behind it/student's best interest.  Also, empower associate to not be afraid to be transparent and who that relates to trust.    

Compliance requires you to following the rules, guideline, and be trustworthy when provided information about you school.  Cultural of compliance is providing accurate information to your students because it the righ thing to do.

Consistency & transparency are key to building a culture of compliance. If people don't understand why they need to do something, then they're not likely to comply.

Being an instructor we wear many hats while dealing with our students. But we still have to stay focused on our main role and that is keeping the best interest of our students and maintainig our and supporting our school's compliance code.

Operating a business with a MORAL Compass.  Doing what is right for the student, the organization and beyond.  Being honest and compliant requires that you, yourself are an honest and compliant indvidual.   Having values matter!

COMPLIANCE BEGINS WITH FOLLOWING THE REGULATIONS AND STANDARDS TO AVOID ADVERSE CONSEQUENCES

CULTURE OF COMPLIANCE IS MORE ABOUT DOING THE RIGHT THING FOR THE RIGHT REASON 

Make sure to include any departmental mission statements in addition to the institution's. Both help establish ethical standards and guide the employees towards building a compliant culture. 

Building a culture of compliance enables the safeguard and proper support for students not by only an individual but by the entire institution

The culture of the school environment for Massage Therapy must be a reflection of the State Medical board standards in order to Produce a healthy Massage professional career and culture in the public.

I learned the difference between just being compliant and really embracing compliance for the correct reasons.

Culture grows and the right culture grows within the school. That should be our goal in education is make sure that we are all on the same page.

That building trust is very important, as well as always doing the right thing and being transparent.

When sustaining a culture of compliance it is important to make distinctions between "a culture of compliance" and compliance. Compliance without understanding, teamwork, and shared responsibility is just a dictatorship. Creating a culture of compliance is making it an environment where the normal behavior is to get things done and work hard. 

Sign In to comment