Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Staying Compliant and Understanding Consequences | Origin: CM221

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic:

Florida Admissions: Complying with the Rules and Regulations --> Staying Compliant and Understanding Consequences

Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments too.

It is important to keep aware of how your school is marketing and social media posts to make sure they are compliant.

I find it crucial to be updated with the latest in social media.

The importance to act with a compliance mindset as well as identifiying our limitations as an admissions assistant related to language, marketing, employment and financial assistance. 

I leaned that Facebook appears to currently the most popular with an audience of over 750 million people using Facebook and some statistics indicate that over 50% of users log in every day. For the career school sector this provides opportunities for admissions staff to engage with prospective students.

Social media must be carefully compliant as theinformation is easily spread and lasts forever.

DB
DB

Social Media can be a blessing and a curse - everyone needs to be aware of the Fair Consumer Practices even if they aren't completely outlined, yet.

Institutions must stay compliant not only with what is being said to actual prospective students, but they must also be compliant with their marketing and advertising to all individuals who might see their ad.  In recent years, I know marketing through social media has become increasingly impactful, but I was surprised to find from the learning that around 50% of the over 750 million people that use Facebook do so on a daily basis. So, it is very important for our posts to be accurate.

With growing competitor today for private schoolit is important to follow Social Media for exposure and referrals. Great for future students to follow schools activities. 

What I learn in this module is the importance of staying aware of how your school is marketing and social media posts to make sure they are compliant.

It is important to discuss with your leader the tools that can be utilize in social media to make sure you are compliant with the school / institution protocol.

Social media is a huge marketing tool! It is important that we stay up to date with what is being posted on our social media so that we can remain current with what our prospective students are seeing and hearing.

Whatever is posted on social media should be verifiable because it can has bad impact on the institution.

State licensing rules are always changing so as admissions representatives, we must stay up to date. You can look on your state's website or receive emails and newsletters to stay in the loop.

IT is important to exercise ethics when communicating through social media. Promotional materials should reflect accurate details.

One represenative can cause the institution to recieve fines or even suspension, its important for everyone to be compliant and up to date on rules. 

The Social Media is a big way for Ad but we must to do the promotion following the rules and guidelines established.  Other thing a Representative must be ethic, has integrity and knows every detail of the process of the institution.

Social media oversight is important as it ensures accurate info about the institution and/or its programs is being shared. 

on really helpful thing is that even though we are heavily regulated and regulations and landscapes are constantly changing: we can get emails with the newsletter of the must recent updates and stay current and compliant

How important is the admissions training courses focuses and doing the righ thing and following all the regulatory guidelines.

Sign In to comment