Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

It is important to stay up to date on admissions policies to maintain compliance. 

Since I am the owner, it is very important that our admissions staff is up-to-date on all of the regulation requirements.  

It is also very important that the individuals responsible for the admissions staff are also current on the regulations.

FAILING TO KNOW THE RULES AND REGULATIONS CAN CAUSE SEVERE PROBLEMS FOR THE SCHOOL, THE EMPLOYEES AND THE STUDENTS.

Compliance is essential within our industry and it starts with knowing our State requirements for admissions.  This is

an excellent method of assurance that admissions personnel are able to represent the instituion's programs honestly.

Very important to be in compliance at all times.  There are consequences that affect the entire school, not just you.  Make a practice to regularly read my Catalog and Enrollment Agreement.  Use the suggested resources.  I'm already getting emails from DOE with updated rules and regulations.

I enjoyed learning about social media compliance and compliance as a whole.

It is important not to give monetary incentives to employees because that is not in direct compliance with the university's budget. 

I learned more about Florida Admissions: Complying with the Rules and Regulations and how to Stay Compliant and Understanding Consequences of actions made that are non-compliant.

Social networks are now very powerful resources for the promotion of educational services and academic activities, but they must always observe the regulations.

It is mandatory for any agent working in the admission process or recruiting process to follow the rules, regulations and guidelines accurately, otherwise, many problems might arise since the enrollment moment is the first contact between students and the institution. Agents must be aware they have a great responsibility avoiding future issues with the legal state of institution.   

It is important to stay up to date as admissions agents due to the constantly updated rules and regulations

I have learned that really getting involved .sitting in class room' session's , and speaking to the appropriate instructors are  key points in this course.  

To me the most important area of this section is the ability to advertise your school on Social Media.  You can do it, you just have to make sure that you abide by the regulations of the State of Florida.  Also, always do the RIGHT THING and you won't have a problem.

Rick 

It's important to know your intitution's social media policies, and avaoid conflict of interest in admission. 

There are a variety of resources, ie., publications, e-zines, print sources, etc., available to admissions reps to ensure that we stay abreast of the changes in career and post-secondary education.

IT is important to exercise ethics when communicating through social media. Promotional materials should reflect accurate details.

Debbie McClendon

The traing is a great instrument to keep Admissions rules, regulation and procedures fresh with updated reminders.

It is always a good idea to get a second pair of eyes to look over posts and any content that gets posted online or put out for others to see. You always want to make sure you do not say the wrong things and you want to promote your classes trying to keep them straightforward. You want to get your point accross without any conflict. Keeping tp the required guidelines for your school and making sure you have the correct information during not only enrollments, but just in general. 

It is important that social media post are compliant 

Its important for everyone to be compliant and up to date on rules.

Sign In to comment