Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Compliance is fundamental for a success admissions process.

Employment can not be guaranteed, including saying we will provide resources that will help them gain employment. 

There are many tools and resources available to assist students with career development, but we cannot guarantee placement and employment. 

It is critical that the prospect student gets the accurate information about online education requirements and also the limitations that Admissions officers have about financial aid matters.   

It is important to learn and have knowledge of what the institution offers and is provided to the prospect student. The more you know the better the outcome with the student. The catalog is normally changed periodically and we should have the updated version always in hand as one of our references.

All prospective students must be informed of all university policies, as well as the requirements for each program, and 100%must be met.

If you offer online education inside or outside the state, you must have all the information and communicate it to the student or future student. Also, the Commission meets 6 times a year and this meeting is televised, so we have 6 opportunities to know what can or cannot be done.

The importance of reviewing program knowledge for admissions with instructors or program directors to ensure that admissions can direct the prospect in the right direction. A prospect might come in with a program desire that might not fit their needs. 

The importance of delivering clear and accurate information to all applicants, online enrollment guide and rules. 

It's important to not guarantee employment after completion of the degree program. 

Knowing the rules and regulations is crucial, thus it's crucial to be morally upright and aware in order to give accurate information to our prospective students prior to their enrollment.

The importance of give truthful, accurate, complete, and verifiable information 

Employment is never certain

I learned that in order to enroll veterans theirs a seperate licensing that you have to obtain

While employment is not guaranteed, we can provide the right resources for the students to guide into.

I learned about the regulation of admition for educational institution- I believe this information not only protects the students and applicants by providing  them with honest and secure information, but also protect the institution itself for comitting errors.

The importance of delivering clear and accurate information to all applicants, online enrollment guide and rules. 

I have learned a little more about the enrollment process and the types of enrollments. We must be carefully with the information with share and to not promise things that we can't guarantee will happen in the future.

Be transparent and do not promise things to the students that q=we can guarantee will happen in the future. We can give the information and guide them

Delivering the right information is important when guiding students and not making any guarantees. 

Sign In to comment