Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

. Admissions officers nor Financial Aid officers cannot complete FAFSA documents on behalf of students.

Very important to know very well, all components of enrollment.  Good idea to read over your enrollment agreement and your catalog.

I have learned the importance of compliance and that we can't guarantee employment, even if a student asks about it.

one must be knowledgable of veterans benefits regarding tuition.  rules and regulations differ from state to state.  you must stay abreast of new laws and rules and regulations in order to give students accurate information.

I had no idea that veterans were preyed upon for their funding and the special training that comes with working with those of that population. It is also wrong to guarantee employment, but students must be given the tools they need to succeed in the workforce, not just being told they'll have a guaranteed job.

I learned in more detail, about some of the regulatory statutes, rules, and regulations in Florida.

Having an organization chart that describes the different levels of responsibilities in an institution is necessary, as it is having  functions manuals so everyone can have documents to refer to in case information is needed. These documents must be read regularly and be updated eventually by the athorities when necessary. 

It is important to know the organizational structure of the institution and the various resources available to you. The admission process must comply not only with the state regulations, but also those of other accrediting institutions, where appropriate.

It is extremely important to give clear information to the student and to make sure that you can answer all questions given.

Diseñar y disponibilizar los servicios a necesidad del estudainte durante todo su ciclo de vida.

I have learned how important it is to be knowlegable of all rules and regulations with enrollmennt

Excellent training

Many things were learned in this section.  Obviously again it is important to be compliant, honest, transparent and making sure that you do not promise students any kind of employment.  I also learned that the Commission for Independent Education holds 6 meetings per year that I can attend if I like or they are televised and can be watched.  

Rick Alberty

It is important for all information to be accurate when engaging with students. 

This section was about admissions "do's" and Dont's. Knowing, following, and applying the policies and procedures. Never gurentee employment.

Ensure knowledge of rules and regulations so that I can ensure I am compliant.

Student are interest in a specific program but in the interview  process i discover that the program is not for them.i can suggest another program that better meets the students needs

Compliance is essential for an institution to thrive and succeed. Following the rules is just good business sense.

Every organization must follow the rules to guarantee a quality service. Compliance is the basis for good performance

Debbie McClendon

Admission Directors must continue with training such as these to stay up date with all requirements.

Great Information

Sign In to comment