Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I learned to stay organized when helping student complete the application and enrollment process. 

Checklists help keep the admissions process streamlined, accurate and complete.

I learned the importance of staying organized that becoming an expert on the admissions process at your institution. It is important to stay up to date and knowledgable on the admission requirements, enrollment agreement, and the specific rules of your own institution.

This learning topic taught us the importance of fully informing our prospective students on their paperwork, tuition assistance, and other policies such as those pertaining to refunds. This topic made me think about how I can better my methods of filing and my admissions interviews.

Hello everyone, I have learned from this module that it is important to talk about admissions requirements during orientation. This way the prospect will have an idea of the institution's admissions process and if they meet the requirements. 

Keeping transparency with students when it comes to admissions and/or financial assistance. 

I learned the importance of knowing how to follow my school's protocols for the admissions process.

I learned that a student is not considered to be enrolled until all the required information is complete. This is important to know when requiring an enrollment agreement.

I have learned that the admissions requirements may change according to the Catalog of every university. So, it's important to be in touch with the supervisor if there is any especific details and queries.

I learned that it is important to be knowledgeable about financial aid assistance that my school provides so that I can inform the students in the best way possible. 

Comment on Denia Sepulveda's post: Yes I’m agree with you, is very important to know it..and team effort

It is very important for us to be able to understand the process when enrolling students keeping in mind to follow compliance. Organization is key when following the process of admitting students.

I have learned the importance of an Enrollment Agreement and what to do when asked Financial Aid questions. 

I have learned the importance of have the rules and documents clear for us as an institute and also for our students and their parents. This will help us to avoid misunderstanding and comply with government rules.

Use a checklist to be organized and have all documents in the same way. 

It is important to be an expert in your institutions policies, rules, and regulations to thoroughly prepare students for their college experience. It is also expected to be well-versed in state and federal regulations as well, to make sure you and your institution are in compliance.

I have learned that having a checklist and an organized file process to interview and work admissions is essential for a good workflow. As well as having a best practice when it comes to enrollment in accordance with the Commision. 

This module has taught me that as an Admissions Representative, one has to provide clear and accurate information to the student and guardian about the Enrolment process as this is a legal binding agreement and must be adhered to regarding issues such as refund policy, tuition payment plans, title of program, courses in program, time for completion of program.

I've learned that as an Admission rep, representing the school in an ethical manner is a must!

I have learned that it is good to keep up with admissions requirements and obligations because information does change from time to time.

Sign In to comment