Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

It's vitally important to learn all of the admission requirements for each program at the school, in addition to the financial aid options available to students. Most students will ask about financial aid, so full disclosure is necessary. 

It's important to stay organized and have a checklist so you don't miss any documents that must be discussed when enrolling a student.

I learned more about the enrollment agreement and the admissions representative responsibilities in this module. I do not work with the agreements, however, this information helps me to understand the process and to answer correctly the students' questions.

This is great information for me, as I am learning the process and documentation admissions need to ensure its completed to enroll a student. Coming from an academics background, this training has been vey enlightening. 

I have a great deal to learn and am already thinking of our school catalog and how I need to review it again.  We are in the process of revising it so I will make sure that all of the information is consistent and new students have the most current version.

The information learned in this module taught me to be thorough during the enrollment process. This includes knowing the financial aid info, knowing the refund policy, and ensuring my applicants are well informed about policies and procedures. All this leads to being properly organized in order to do my job most effectively. 

I learned about the non-discrimination policies and about the clear and transparent admissions process and required documents for the pertinent institution. In addition, I understand the importance of establishing and applying consistent admissions criteria to evaluate the applicants and the disclosure of the admissions  policies and procedures.

I have learned it is imperative to know my school's policies. Once comfortable with the policies, a check list to ensure compliance is a must. 

I have learned the importance of being organized, informative to the student and their family, also adhering to the enrollment guidelines of the school and regulations.

The emphasis on the correct steps for the admission process must be strictly adhered to remain compliant.

This module highlights the significance of offering precise information and outlines the responsibilities of admissions representatives in ensuring adherence to admissions requirements. It presents a summary of the catalog and outlines their expected conduct when handling inquiries, including financial queries and referrals.

We must thoroughly understand the admissions process and the documentation that needs to be filled out accurately. Following the guidelines is vital so you do not misinform a student or misrepresent our institution.

It is important to be thorough in the admissions process and we need to ensure that the student fully understands each section of the enrollment. We must follow the guidelines for each step.

It is important to stay consistent and organized with my institutions admissions requirements and documents as well as adhering to the law and fair consumer practices. 

The admissions process is best completed when all of the paperwork is easy to find. It is important that all of the information is consistent from the tuition payments to the enrollment agreement. The more put together the entire package is the better it will be for everyone. 

I have learned that is very important to finish in detailed the Enrollment Agreement. The Enrollment Agreement needs to be read and talked with the student in detail that way you can answer every question they might have.

Always be prepared for providing student with correct information and have a check list to make sure points have been covered

I learned in this module that its extremely important to understand and know the requirements and policies of admissions before meeting with prospective students. Knowing how to navigate these things is essential to making sure are in compliance with our accrediting organization. 

In this module I learned the importance of the enrollment agreement and the importance of knowing the checklist before the interview. These two things allows you to keep the interview on point and obtain all the information you need to enroll a student. 

I have learned that it is essential to be organized and familiar with the institution catalogue and enrollment agreement. The more informed you are, the smoother the admission process will go.

Sign In to comment