Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Enrollment Agreement must have appropriate details about the admissions policy, data privacy consent, and other policies that are implement by the school.

Now I know how serious to be in compliance with the enrollment agreement.

making sure you have a accurate enrollment agreement so the students will under the enrollment process 

Be sure to know all policies that way you are always in compliance 

It is very important to complete all paperwork correctly with the student to ensure that there are no setback or complications to be able to enroll a student into our program

What I learned is that the admissions process is a lot of paperwork. I need to be sure all paperwork is filled out completely with no blanks and make sure the students understand their obligations to the school financially and as a student. 

What I learned from this module is that there is a way for the enrollment process should go. I also learned that there are requirements for enrolling an applicant properly. It is good to review the catalog from the school to make sure you are giving the correct information especially when it comes to financial aide.

I learned that once the enrollment agreement is signed by both parties , the institution and the student or guardian or parent it is a legally binding agreement and needs to be filed in your resource notebook. 

Debbie McClendon

This training is a awsome reminder of the process and procedures of Admissions.

Comment on Tim Haubrock's post:

NOT ONLY IS  IT IMPORTANT TO HAVE A ADMISSION FORM SOME STUDENT WANT TO DROP OUT WANTING A REFUND AND HAVE ALMOST FINISHED THE PROGRAM THE ADMISSION EXPLAIN  THE REUIREMENT AND ONCE SIGNED BY THE INDIVIDUAL THERE IS NO ARGUEMENT ABOUT THE SITUATION

I HAVE LEARN THAT IT KEEPING  FILES, AND INFORMATION IS GOOD WHEN IT'S TIME FOR SIGHT VISITS FOR THE SCHOL

I learned about the importance of the university catalog and the student file information

Patience Ndikom

This section explains the importance of understanding and using the school's catalog during the admissions interview. The catalog explains the admission requirements to each program, students' rights and responsibilities, Title IV, tuition and refunds. This knowledge enables adequate explanation of the afore listed and proper completion of the enrollment agreement form as it imperative to ensure that all areas of the enrollment agreement form is completed. 

To ensure that you are asking  qualifying questions of the prospective student and completing an effective interview. To maximize this opportunity, it is best to prepare your materials. This includes the enrollment agreement, your list of questions and providing the student with a copy of the catalogue or information pertaining to the program of interest. 

The importance of a checklist before the interview

I learned the importance of being prepared when it comes to binding contracts and being prepared by having the correct information and knowledge on hand. Also, how errors can not only affect the employee, it can affect the whole organization.

Knowing the specific guidelines to follow when enrolling a student, creating a new student folder, and knowing what to do with the folder when you have completed your part. 

It is important to know the rules of both the CIE and your institution when working on the forms for admission.

Understanding the importance of a checklist allows the Representative to stay organized while being prepared for changes that occur.

I learned that its important to have the students sign the enrollment agreement for them to be considered enrolled in a particular program at the college. Without signing it, they are not yet considered as a enrolled student. Also, I must follow the specific protocol and order of my college's enrollment process.

Sign In to comment