Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I Learned that a full-time Admissions Representative at school locations is required to have the CM201 Admissions Training. I also learned that keeping a notebook with everything in it can be key to success. 

I have learned the importance of knowing certain terms and definitions that will be useful for an admissions rep. I also am getting a detailed overview of how the training works as well as how it is implimented within my department. 

After reading the module I can say that I have learnt about the importance of this training regarding the admissions process and policies. It is important that we as Admissions Representatives stay updated about the rules of the Florida department of Education. Also, it is very important to know the definitions of the commonly used words in order to use them correctly during our communication with the students and also other members of the staff.

I have learned that it is necessary to complete the /Admissions Staff Training course before you can work as an Admissions representative. It is also necessary to keep up with new regulations and policies and complete continuing education. I also know the importantance of knowing the terms associated with admissions.  

Totally agree with this module!

I have learned relevant information to ensure that admissions staff provides prospective students with clear and accurate information and focuses on fair consumer practices. In this module I also learned variety of terminology used in the career school sector, particularly when discussing the admissions process.

Reply to Betty Diaz's post:I feel the same way. Is too much information and is important to be update with every terms and conditions

Knowing the regulations and adhering to them is the key to being safe and efficient.

Understanding policies and procedures to execute daily is critical. Knowledge is powerful.

Reply to Heather Liberal's post:Highly important.

It is very important to get this training to be sucessful in admissions and always follow the process.

I think having a notebook of all the rules, regulations, and tools can help me be more effective in my job.

I have learned to get familiar with Florida educational laws and to learn my intsitutions culture. 

These modules are very infomational in regards to what you will be doing as an Admissions representative and/or Admissions department. 

From this module, I learned the basics on how to become an affective admissions representative. Understanding about policies, procedures, and the proper termonolgy of things are the main keys to being successful. 

I appreciated the breakdown of the crucial papers to keep in my binder.

He aprendido acerca de las reglas y procedimientos que como asesores de admisiones debemos de estar en constante actualizacion sobre las necesidades de cada estudiante. 

Al mismo tiempo comprendi que hay reglas que afectan y que son requeridas por la Comisión de Educación Independiente de Florida y cualquier otro organismo que regula alguna institucion. 

I've learned it is importmant to know and to stay up to date with information on admissions, rules,marketing and programs.

Hola soy asesora de admisiones, este modulo me ha servido para comprender muchos terminos y seleccionar de promocion y brindar informacion a nuestros postulantes. Me ayudara a dar la informacion concreta y especifica a todos los postulantes que este interesado sin perjudicar a la institucion.

This is my first time working as an Admissions Representative, and the modules are proving to be extremely beneficial. I discovered that in order to be an admissions representative, I must pass the course and complete continuing education. Second, I learned more about the terminology and definitions used in postsecondary institutions. Third, creating a Notebook (Binder) is a good tool for having immediate access to needed information.

Sign In to comment