Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I found the training is excellent for the first time admission officers. 

I like the idea of a resource handbook. This will definitely be beneficial while meeting with students and their parents.

Hello! I am new to the admissions counselor role, so this course will definitely help me get a grasp on all the important rules, regulations, and ethical concerns I should keep in mind while working with students. The list of terms was helpful to have because there are so many acronyms and terms in higher ed that it can be difficult to keep them all straight!

I have learned CIE requires training for all staff who recruit. Also that it is very important to know your terms and definitions.

Im agree with this module, is my first time as an admission officer and this module has been greatfull to learning the individual policie of institution, procedure and orientation for student who are new or transfers

It explains in detail the admission requirements following the laws of Florida's education department, the consequences that you can get for not following these requirements. You need to take this training before you begin to work as admission officer, or any time that this process or rules changes.

It is not only essemtial but also critical to ensure admissions not only follow the rules and regulations to ensure the most positive student outcome.

As a first time admissions Rep, the course was very informative, it gave me an understanding of the importance of knowing Florida statuses as it relates to learning at an independent institution. It also provided great tips on how to keep a record of information, that can be easy and accessible to assist with your daily functions. I'm looking forward to learning more. 

I have gained an excellent understanding as a first administrative representitive.

a lot of information. very informative as a 1st time admin

The modules and the structure of the course are great and very informative. Staying informed and up to date with Admissions Policies and Procedures as well as with all requirements by the Florida Commission for Independent Education is a must.

I have learned the importance of always staying up-to-date with policies especially within your state as they may effect how you can discuss your role and programs offered at the instituion. 

I am a RN that is opening a CNA school.  Thank you for this course, ready to learn!

ive learned how important using correct terms in the admissions process was and the importance of trainig. 

It's important to know the terms used and keeping a notebook with sources at your fingertips for easy reference. 

As an admission advisor, I have learned that there are varying essential roles that play an instrumental part in the overall function of an institution. I have learned about Title IV regulations and the importance of compliance with state laws. 

Msx Knowledge did a swell job in creating the Terms and Definitiions.  It printed in an easy to read format.  

I have learned that I need to create a resource notebook and the different tabs it will contain. It must be kept up to date. Learning all the terms and their meanings are awesome as well. 

I have learned the importance of proper training for admissions staff as well as many helpful terms and definitions. 

This module taught me the importance of keeping a notebook of resources you can refer back to as an admissions professional.

Sign In to comment