Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

In this modle I have gained more insight into what the taining is about and why it is important. 

As a represetative of my school, it is important to stay current with Admissions policies and know the faulty. 

It is important to know the regulations and laws to stay compliant and protect student rights. 

I learned that is important to stay up to date on the compliance policies and terms/definitions

It is my duty to be an expert on my institution due to all of the questons I will be asked from prospective students. Also I must make sure they are a good match with our university. 

The Admissions Staff Training Process seems to be a good bridge to understanding the process through many lenses. It’s important to know the rules that affect our institution, especially if they are not followed. It’s important to remember that all of our received training is a requirement of the Florida Commission for Independent Education. We need to know all information to provide the best the features and benefits for that individual student, along with keeping up to date any changes through our organization.  Utilizing the our professional skills to effectively determine if our program is the right fit between the student and our institution is important.

I have learned the same information as I have last year. 

I have completed this training last year. So far I have not seen any changes to the content, but looking forward to the updated information.

I have leraned the correct terms and process as an Admissions representative. The importance of staying up to date with terms, practices and being compliant. A deeper understanding for the FL commission as well.

I learned a great deal about the admissions process including the importance and functons of the University Catalog, Enrollment Agreement and much more.

Thank you.

I've learned that Florida laws are set in place to protect and guide students, and it's my responsibility to take it seriously. 

I learned the importance of knowing the rules relating to admission. I also learned how important to be familiarized with the admission process of my institution.

in the module, I learned more about what it means to work in admissions. I learned about the diffrent positions an admissions worker can hold and the requirements an admin worker has.

It is a new experience for me. This module is so useful.

I have learned that as part of a Higher Education institution we need to keep up with policies and procedures as they can change over time 

During this training session I have learned that the admissions policy is vitally important and I intend to keep abreast of the rules and regulations to periodically update my staff.

It is vital to learn from the onset of your role as an Admissions Representative the necessary policies, procedures as well and rules as it pertains to enrollment to ensure compliance.  It is important to also continue learning to stay on top of ongoing changes.

The Admission Director must keep up with  the CIE changes in policies and procedures.

I have learned the importance of knowing our job title, understaning important terms, using our resources and the process in which we maintain our knowledge and training in admissions.  

I have gained the followinig highlight points

In the state of Florida The Commission for Independent Education requires admissions representative
training approved course (CM201) for any individual who functions as a recruiter,
admissions representative, director, or Admissions Agent that is, all staff who
participate in the admission of prospective students
in an institution to recruit prospective students.

A Complete lists of specific terms and definitions found in Florida Statutes, Chapter 1005,
and Nonpublic Postsecondary Education and the Florida Rules Chapter 6E, Florida Administrative Code.
for complete listing and definitions for all explanations of words and terms used, associated
with marketing and the admissions process

Demonstrate the ability to use the actual resource Notebook to locate various
rules and regulations, documents, facts, and institution information further
the Notebook is as a Reference Guide and it is important to up date the resource Notebook as well

the need to a satisfactor complition of the Admissions Staff Training course before
an individual start working as an Admissions representative. Aditionally it is also
necessary to the Admissions staff worker to keep up-to-date with new regulations and policies
and complete continuing education.

In my opinion, as a new entry, I have a deep knowledge of the common and overall concepts of the that are needed form the Admission staff worker to be efficient and meet the goal and objectives of an instituion.  

Sign In to comment