Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Hello,

I am a new working as a Admissions Representative and I learned the importance off offer to the students accurate and correct information about the College.

The enrollment process is one of great importance and as the face of the institution an admissions representative is the first point of contact for new students. That is why it is so crucial that we are well informed on any and all statutes and regulations. Being able to match the prospective student with the right program is so important to the enrollment process. That is why I am going to take in as much information as I can and promise to refer to the regulations and stay well informed of any new changes. 

I learned about Florida Riles an statues oversee the career school sector and specifically regulate the admissions process. This is my first time working at a continuing education school and I find it to be a new working experience. 

How important is the Admission training to stay in compliance and learn about specific school policies.

Hello, I have been working in education for over ten years. This admissions module was very informative.  It is important to keep up with all the rules and regulations so I can ensure I am operating with integrity and helping students to the best of my ability.  Keeping a notebook with the information I need will help me service students well. 

Hi,

I have been in this industry a long time.  So nothing is new here.

Florida has many rules that pertains to admissions.

I have learned about the various documents an Admissions representative may need and I plan to compile those documents in my current position as an Admissions representative. 

I have learned that it is important and required to take this trainig to recertify annually. This is done so that we stay in the know of any changes that may have occurred, to also reinforce what is learned. I have learned that there are key terms we can and can not use as well as the definitions of many terms used within the admissions department. Key is to keepa  resource binder to stay organized and have quick access to vital information. 

Hello, what I have learned so far is the importance of the training and how to use it properly. All of the terms are very helpful.

Às an Admission Representative, It is always important to keep training, beacuse there is always a new update on the current academic policies and this is beneficial for the institution that we represent and the students. 

Policies are constantly changing within institutions and it is imperative to stay current.

I learned the importance of correct terminology 

Best method for completing training and adminssions training overview 

I learned in this module, the impotance as an Admissions Rep know all the information about your school so the prospects students can trust in you and enroll in your institution, also the terms to use properly and the standards to manage an institution. 

Lots to learn!

I currently uphold two different roles at my job. I am the admissions counselor/ interim admissions director. Being organized is very important in both of these roles. You have to pay close attention to detail and staying abreast of all academic practices will help to guide all admission professionals and be successful. I hope to learn and grow from all the insightful information. 

I'm the CEO of a Licensed school. taking this training has taught me a lot about admission. How to organize my thought and activities when I'm interacting with a prospect. 

With a position in admissions, you are the first line inside of the school. It is essential that I know the different pieces of terminology and the ins and out of the school as the front line. 

That it is important to understand all the information related to the admission process.

Sign In to comment