Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Our schools mission statement provides clear and concise goals and objectives that the staff is always helping to provide to our students. It acts a a constant reminder of our main goals. Our students can see that the staff are trying to help them succeed in the things listed in the mission statement.

Scott,

Well written mission statements are the foundation for any successful business or institution. It is important that all employees ascribe to it's value premise.

Cindy Bryant

Our mission statement reminds us daily that no matter what is in your past can you can always change your future. Some of us let current situations determine our futures and that is not always true. Make let your life experiences be life lessons.

Karla,

It is good to know that your mission statement provides you with guidance and is inherent to the associates in your organization.

Cindy Bryant

It allows me the opportunity to provide true and accurate information for a prospective student to make a sound decision on their education.

Theodore,

An institution's mission statement sets the tone for each and every employee. It is good to know that you have taken everything to heart.

Cindy Bryant

The mission statement is a guideline of the business that set forth the expectations of the company. The goal and purpose for all stakeholders.

Tammy,

Bravo! This is a great way to explain the purpose of mission statements.

Cindy Bryant

The mission and value premise allow us as a company and school to set our expectations high and demand that we meet those expectations. While students see that we care and strive for those goals it also helps them to also work to achieve their own personal and educational goals.

Aaron,

Goal setting is key in achieving success. Students who see that their instructors have set and achieved goals they are more likely to see the importance in doing so. It is a good idea to create your own mission for your classroom.

Cindy Bryant

A missions statement is what the organization and you stand behind. It is truthful and factual. Prospective students need to be aware of what you stand for.

This is probably or should be one of the first things that is discussed with a prospective student

Linda:

I couldnt agree more. If you believe in the mission, you believe in the school and you will do the right thing for every student

Jennifer,

You are right, mission statements lay the ground work for what a company and it's associates stand for. The mission is only as good as the people that stand behind it.

Cindy Bryant

Jennifer,

You are right, mission statements lay the ground work for what a company and it's associates stand for. The mission is only as good as the people that stand behind it.

Cindy Bryant

The company mission and value promise should align with each other. It is important to be for my understanding of what the company is about, and what it is trying to accomplish. It is an overview of what should be expected from the employee and the customer. I believe that it is a critical statement to know where a company stands with it's culture and standards.

Our institutions Mission and Values is important to me because every decision I make should align with the mission and values of the school. If I am ever in doubt of what I should be doing, or question the information I convey to the student, I should reflect on the mission statement and values of the school. I have them in my office to reflect on, and examine. They should be internalized so I can make real time decisions without hesitation.

"ECPI University provides a student-centered learning environment that promotes the enhancement of each student’s professional and personal life through education."

I believe that a clear and concise Mission Statement is important. A lot can get lost in the over complication of the Mission Statement.

When brought down to it's root elements a college should strive to better the students' life through education. This is why ECPI's mission statement is excellent.

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your comments! The institution's mission and core values, aligned with the purpose of doing the right thing for students and the decisions they make, are truly at the very core of compliance. The mission should be the foundation to such a culture.

Jay Hollowell

The college's mission and value premise are important to me because they define the purpose of our institution and our committment to our students.

Sign In to comment