Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

The mission and value premise is important to me because it is the foundation of the company. It guides the company's vision and establishes standards.

Linda, this is true. The mission is a reflection of what the organization wants to accomplish.

The organization's mission statement is important to me because it states the organization main purpose. It's also important because it serves to communicate a sense of direction to everyone involved in the organization.

A mission statement is important because its what your company stands for as a whole.

It allows us as an institution to really be for the student and the profession and community.

Promoting a honest open relationship with students from the beginning means a happier learning enviorment.

Our mission stats our purpose and our commitment. to our students. This is important to me because keeping upholding our integrity provides and earns trust and this is the best accomplishment to achieve.

It gives us direction of out company and empower our values.

It tells who we are, what we value and what we want to accomplish. It's part of our strategic planning and day-to-day business decisions.

It tells who we are, what we value and what we want to accomplish. It's part of our strategic planning and day-to-day business decisions.

The mission statement allows me to understand my institution's vision for it's students and helps me craft my plans to assist them.

they are very important just because students have the right to be well informed about these important decisions they are about to make.

It's an honorable mission statement that was created for me to follow on behalf of my students.

My company's mission and value premise are important because they set the tone for the school when students first learn about what we offer. Also, it sets a standard for operating and what both employees and students should expect from the company itself. The mission state a clear goal that should be known and followed by all employees.

a company's mission and value premise sets the foundation to follow that allows for better fluency in my own career objectives and path. I hold myself to a high standard and will represent an organization with a solid mission and value premise.

Sign In to comment