Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

My company's mission and value premise is important to me, because it clearly states what I do, and the value premise informs the prospective student know how we connect.I really like my school's mission statement. The mission statement is at the end of our interview. I like that the mission statement is at the end, because it really sums up what our school is about.

Crystal,

It sounds as if you incorporate the mission in your daily operations. Having the mission statement at the end of your admissions interview builds additional value.

Cindy Bryant

It is the primary evaluation basis for all activities.

Richard,

Thanks for your response. Please share how the mission statement is used as a primary evaluation? I look forward to your response.

Cindy Bryant

It is important that our students and staff know what our goals are as a company. This gives the staff a common purpose and conveys this message to our students.

Rachel,

Hi! Sharing a companies goals with employees is relatively easy. But with students it is somewhat difficult to share the info in a clear and consistent fashion. In your expert opinion what do you see as the best way to relay the goals of the company to the students?

Cindy Bryant

My company's mission is important to me because it gives me direction to change people's lives and their future, which I like being a part of.

Theresa,

You are a great example of how a mission can influence an institution. Many people make their employment decision based on a company's mission. They want to know that they can align their personal values with the mission and value of the company.

Cindy Bryant

It explains to others what the expectation is

My companies mission and value premise is important to me because it helps me know what the schools values system should be as at all times and gives a great checks and balances on a daily basis if the mission and value premise is being adhered to by all. You might think of the companies mission asnd value premise as the schools conscience.

Our Mission Simply states that we strive too provide excellent career training. It is important to me because it is our agreement that defines the committment between our schools and our students. It is provided to the students in the the school catalog and at our orientation. It is very important to us that the students understand that we want to provide them with excellent career training and that we are here to help them through any obstacle so that they are able to leave our school with the excellent career training to help them get a career and maybe even further their education at some point in the future.

The mission of the institution represents the action steps that the school takes to accomplish the vision. the mission should be easy for all employees to answer. everyone should memorize it and believe in it.

Danielle,

Every associate should ascribe to the school's mission statement. Beginning in admissions the mission expectations must be clearly outlined. The faculty has the responsibility to meet those expectations as well. These two variables help create the value premise for the student, if they can not find value in their education it is easy to walk away before the expectations can be met.

Cindy Bryant

it is important to me due to the fact that I take proud of what I do by delivering efective services to the school, as well as the students so they can accomplish their goals

The mission statement and value premesis are a clear view on what the company stands for. It provides students with a vision and motivation to be sucessful.

Gabrielle,

If the mission is fully supported the value premise which is your promise to the student is fulfilled. This builds trust in your organization as well.

Cindy Bryant

The Mission is the primary source for our institutional purpose.

The mission statements are basically the promise we made to our students. It's important that my staff and I uphold the mission statements because the students are making a huge investment in the school and we want to make sure that we do our best for the students to be successful in their education and their new chosen career.

I agree on all the steps you have listed. It's really important to address any concerns immediately before it becomes a bigger issue. In addressing the problem, I find it helpful to listen with an open mind because complaints are usually an opportunity for us to improve.

It help me undestand better the purpose of our intitution and its expectations.

Sign In to comment