Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Tiera,

A school/companies mission statement should be the guiding principles by which the company operates. It is good to know that your school is setting a tone that you can be proud of.

Cindy Bryant

The company's mission and value premise is important to me because it states the company's goals and who the company serves.

Jeffrey,

As an employee it is important to believe and embrace the company's mission and values. If the faculty or staff are of one accord it creates a consistent message for the students which increases student satisfaction.

Cindy Bryant

Our university mission and value premises provides a unifying message that helps all our campuses, programs and initiatives plan their annual and longterm strategies with a common core.

Ramon,

Hi, welcome to the forum. This is a great response. Your mission is meant to guide the actions of your institution and lead everyone to a common goal.

Cindy Bryant

In addition each five years our strategic goals are evaluated and modify, if necessary to keep our long term planing current.

Ramon,

Strategic planning is critical for the educational sector. It is good to know that your school manages the process regularly.

Cindy Bryant

Mission statements are important in my estimation because they provide direction for the organization, as well as define (whether implied or stated)the values of the company. When employees feel unsure of their direction, the leader can always emphasize the missions statement and remind employees of all their progress toward the mission. It is motivational when the employees see progress. Equally important is the use of the mission statement in identifying areas in need of attention, which are not aligned with the mission.
Suzanne Thomas

Suzanne,

Thank you for participating in the forum. Great way to promote your company's mission.

Cindy Bryant

Any businesses mission is very important to those in charge, therefore, it should be very important to everyone involved with the business. The mission gives us a guideline that we can follow and conduct ourselves by.

To me our mission statement is simple it sets the basis for our work. You can be recepionist or instructor the mission is clear and gives us focus to further develop in our specific positions. When in a troubled situation you can read it and it will make the solution appear faster.

Susana,

A mission statement doesn’t have to be strenuous and complicated to read and understand its meaning, and doesn’t have to be direct and or completely specific to what the company does. A mission statement must be a simple gesture of structured words that embody, embrace and define the goal of the business, an entity, as a whole, both for employees, shareholders, partners and customers. A mission statement – should be short and simple, which at the most basic defines why your school exists, and that’s for all your employees and students.

Cindy Bryant

Exactly, that is what it does. It reminds us what are business is and what are goals are. Like i said to all employees its our guide and to our students it should be their definition of our school.

The program has a connection with the mother country of our industry, and that holds a lot of value and importance. Having gone through the same curriculum, it has provided me with a rewarding career.

The Mission should reflect and support what you, as an organization, are all about. It should define the goals of the school. A strong mission statement can define an organization as well as the employees and provide a snapshot of the committment to their customer and the end result.

Mission statement and value premise are the two key elements which make my School unique and different from the others. It is the general guideline of action for all personnel, and also reflects the way that students can find our school particularly fit for their needs. In the case of our school, it is also a commitment to transform society, training better leaders; I personally find that premise full filing.

Ignacio,

Thank you for joining the forum. It is refreshing to know that your school is indoctrinated and ascribes to the mission statement and value premise.

Cindy Bryant

toi educate students to become professionals upon completion and be gainfully employed. To provoide a means for personal grwon and deveoplment in respectul enviroment

REBECCA,

Hi! How does what you do at the campus fulfill your school's mission?

Cindy Bryant

My company's mission statement is important to me because its the reason that I decided to enroll in the school. As a student I was made aware of the school's mission statement and it inspired me to change my career focus and become a part of the school. As an administrator I need to uphold the inspirational qualities that I saw in this institution and truthfully convey information to prospective students. I feel if we don't uphold the value premise, that we have failed to meet my own expectations as a graduate and robbed someone of the positive life change that I was able to have.

Sign In to comment