Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

It is important because as a professional when I decided to return to work after retirement I looked for a company that shared my same values.

Our school's mission is very important to me to ensure the experience for the student and the ability to see them excel in their education and in their profession.

Our mission statement is directly influenced by the environment on campus. Meaning that everyone from the office staff and the instructors are here to help our students. We have a very helpful environment. We help them become successful in their new careers and we help them better their lives. From that initial phone call to post-graduation we are here to help our students. This is so import to me because I am a natural helpful person. I work as an instructor and in financial aid so I can truly see how both the office and the classroom works together to help guide our students.

The company's mission and value premise is important to me because I know that I am impacting a student's life positively. At my school,our mission statment says that we will provide the industry with students who are skilled, knowledgeful, safe, and have a work ethic. I feel good to know that because our company adheres to the mission statement, we are helping students to obtain a career, not a job.

I believe that my company's Mission Statement is a reflection of who we are inately as people. Those that work in the industry of helping others, expecially those who work to improve the lives of others through Education, exempliy certain characteristics. Most importantly to me, Integrity and Team Work. By working daily to provide the utmost truth and value to our potential and current students, we reinforce our commitment to honesty and openness in assisting our students to move forward in their lives. It is extremely rewarding to know that my company as well as myself work together as a team, to provide a quality learning environment and educational experiance for ALL students.

My company's mission is important to me since it guides and provides direction in regards to what decisions are 'the right thing to do'. But it also provides peace of mind that both the company and our employees know and use this mission as a guiding light towards the value and trust we share and build with our students by continuing to follow our stated mission.

Lindsey,

Taking the approach of treating everyone as family works very well in a small school. In larger schools, 1200+, how do you create this type of environment?

Cindy Bryant

Andreas,

The mission statement indicates how a company plans on reaching their vision. It is important to understand that a mission statement means nothing unless you can back it up with a clearly articulated plan. That's why the mission statement is so important.

Cindy Bryant

Heather,

That is an interesting mix of duties--instructor/financial aid. I am curious as to what transferable skills you have taken to both positions?

Cindy Bryant

Evonda,

It is good that you were able to find a school that shared your values. This makes work so much more pleasurable for an employee.

Cindy Bryant

Our Mission Statement is important because it clearly states the school's values and vision in an easy to understand manner. It give a path and direction to move forward.

A school's mission and value premise is important to me because it is crucial to believe in what your represent. Students need to believe and trust the institution as it reflects on thier future.

Our Mission Statement is important to me because it says what we do; "provide excellent career training."

As the Director of admission my goals are to be honest with my prospective students. Once I can establish the trust with them it’s easier to explain the company’s mission and to ensure that we are meeting their goals.
We are dedicated to form professionals for the field, as we must commit to our students they must commit to the school. Building that point of trust and communication it’s important to maintain confidence. That also contributes to promote our school.

Rosangela,

Thank you for joining the forum. As a Director of Admissions do you find your role more challenging today than 5 years ago? Why?

Cindy Bryant

Our company's mission statment is important because I fell that it represents the school. It's our mission statement. We should all know it by heart and should definatley believe it and understand it.

The mission and value premise gives current and prospective students a clear understanding of what the goals and the objectives are of the institution.

Michelle,

Thank you for sharing your viewpoint on a school's mission and value premise. What do you think is the best way to share the mission and values of an institution?

Cindy Bryant

Our mission and value premise is important to me bacause it sets a visual on how we should be. I feel it is important to be that of what we say on paper andto reall y believe in our school.

I feel like my company's missions statement is its flag to let everyone know what our values and expectations are. Its helps staff and students know what they can be proud of and propestive students know what to expect.

Sign In to comment