Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Vary your teaching style to get the most out of your lecture, students and knowledge you have to offer to your class.

I learned about the different kinds of lecturing and I am forming ideas on how to use all of those in the classroom.

I learned about the different kinds of lecturing and I am forming ideas on how to use all of those in the classroom.

From this module, I've learned the importance of thoughtful planning and organization when developing course content. I plan to apply this by carefully selecting and organizing material to effectively convey key concepts to students. By incorporating various instructional methods and considering diverse learning styles, I aim to create engaging and impactful learning experiences for my students.

Use different methods to reach every students style of learning.

Different delivery options you can use in your classroom and why it is important to make sure you do a variety of deliveries so ALL students have a chance to learn equally. 

Limit steps to demonstration to 5-7 due to the ability of retention decreased with more steps.

Using a variety of teaching and delivery methods keeps students engaged and focused and also addresses multiple learning styles.

It is necessary to use different teaching styles in each class session so that all types of learners are learning something each time. Realizing that there are different lecture styles was interesting as well.

There are a variety of learning styles that students have.  It is a good idea to utilize different ones and make lessons interactive to engage them and increase interest in the subject matter.

When preparing a lesson, keep in mind different teaching and learning styles to target all your student's needs.

Sign In to comment