Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

take the time to prepare beforehand. 

Know your content, practice the demonstration before showing, don't drone on lecture in class.

Multiple teaching styles need to be implemented during the day to be able to reach the students. 

Get to know your students and their learning styles, provide techniques for all learning styles 

Effective teaching strategies address different learning styles. Demonstration of skill or procedure requires preparation and practice beforehand. 

Breaking down skills demonstration in 5-7 steps to keep students focused and engaged.

Create a lesson plan using a variety of different teaching methods. Students have different learning styles. Delivering instruction through a variety of teaching methods can help.

I need to make sure I vary my teaching styles to accommodate all students.

It is a good idea to have yourself videotaped occasionally to see how you are really presenting yourself. 

To have effective lesson plans to engage your students. Also it is good to prepare demonstrations before class starts.

Switch up teaching styles to appeal to all kinds of learners. Plan, prepare, and practice demonstrations and always have a backup plan.

In developing course content it is so crucial to ensure that it meets all earning style needs in a way that effectively delivers the information. 

It's best to incorporate as many styles of learning as possible.  Use technology and keep the students engaged with mini-lectures if possible. 

I learned in this course that I will have to have a good set of notes/list of talking points for my lectures so that I can avoid reading directly from my lesson plan.

When preparing content it is important to appeal to as many learning styles as possible. 

Preparation is key to a good lesson plan. Keep lessons short for adults, 15-18 minutes at a time. 

I like having a list of the types of learning styles. Most of my students are adults, so this reminds me to put myself in their shoes as I organize learning objectives. 

I think this is where we all shine in our own way.  We must make sure that we know our material to be able to present it in the many styles needed to get the information across.  Present it in a manner that keeps students engaged and ask questions along the way to insure information is being retained. 

When presenting material, be aware that not everyone has the same learning style. It is important to keep information short but precise, to make sure engagement is maintained. 

I strongly believe in building a strong rapport with your students.  It them gain trust in you as an instructor and are more pron to follow instruction to any activity or procedure being tought.

Sign In to comment