Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I learned courses can be designed chronologically or by course material. I also learned that chunking information into ~10 minute segments is beneficial for keeping the attention of the student. 

I have learned that consistency is important so that our online learners can quickly identify what it is we are looking for from them to be successful.

I learned consistancy is what students like, it makes it eaiser for instructional guidance and student navigation through the online course.

I learned about framework for the course modules and how it helps sequence information, which helps students build on prior knowledge. Also having a consistent database/ framework is beneficial to the course.

Being consistent with the framework of assignments so that are used to it, rather than relearning new ways or having to follow a new plan and routine. Making sure that all modules are the same length and take the same amount if time.

Consistency is key! The more you can keep the same, the easier it is for you as the author and for your students.

Sign In to comment