Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Proper training that is comprehensive and ongoing for all staff engaged in the admissions process either directly or indirectly is extremely important to ensure compliance.

It is important to continue our training in professional development.

I have learned that it is recommended to keep a paper or electronic notebook to gather information that will be used for future reference. Among the documents to have in the notebook are those from your state licensing agency, other approving agencies that may regulate your institution, and your institution's policies and procedures. A resource notebook is an easy way to keep and access information. The notebook might be a physical hard-copy notebook or data kept online.

The best to satisfy the expectations of prospective students is to know everything about each training program offered at the institution, the requirements to successfully complete all courses, and requirements to seek employment in that field. We can get that knowledge, it is suggested sitting in on classes, talking with career services staff, reading about each occupation, and visiting the workplaces. 

Giving a better understanding as to the expectations for the students, by keeping the rules and regulation and expectation clear.

I learned that transparency and honesty is the best policy. Students need to make the best decision based on facts.

Students must NOT lie or mislead students and Encourage other employees to perform any actions that constitute misconduct.  We will implement this by outlining Procedures and policies that outline guidelines for staff expectations.

Providing fact-based information is paramount. Do not embelish information with opinions or hype. 

I’ve learned that the way you communicate to prospective students is important in the enrollment process

It's important to make sure that you're not misrepresenting your institution.

It is very important to know the facts about your school and the rules and regulations of your state that apply to your school.

The module reinforces the importance of ethical conduct for the benefit of the students, us, and the organization we represent.

I will make sure to get updated information regularly to make sure our policies and procedures are in accordance with the CIE and the state of Florida rules and regulations.

Be knowledegable and transparent about what your program/ institute offers

Remaining compliant in your interactions with prospective and current students provides them with the information they need to make this important decision to go to school.

Knowing about the rules and regulations of the program gives students a better understanding of what the program is about to not mislead them into what they may think the program is about with little information.

i learned that it is not ok to guess if i do not know the answer to the prospective students questions.i learned that we can encourage employees to perform actions with integrity but  not actions that constitute misconduct. I learned that having a resource notebook handy will be a great way to have up to date information handy when speaking with prospective students.

Beint transparent with student about requirements is very important

It's important that in the process of the interview with a candidate we choose the correct words. The students needs to have all the accurate information to make a choice. 

It's important to be knowledgeable about the programs and policies offered at our institution. This way you are able to accurately represent your college in a truthful manner. It it also important to never misrepresent information to prospective students or guarantee job placement and salary benefits. 

Sign In to comment