Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

It is important to give factual information and never over exaggerate or over promise to the student. You want to make sure the information you're provding is accurate.

If you do not know the answer to something, ask.  Do not guess at anytime.

it is important to get back to a student if they asked you a question and you didn;t have a response.

It is important to understand the information you will be dealing with on a daily basis.

This course discussed not exaggerating the school to persuade a potential student to apply, which is very important. 

The information l learned makes me more knowledgable of the proccess and polices and rules to be able to effectively communicate more accurately to potential students.

already commented above.

All of the information was pertinent and will make me a better communicator.

No additional comments to add.

nothing more to add.

Giving students opinions about your institution for the sake of solely sounding good is ineffective because prospective students cannot measure an opinion. 

To keep the culture of compliance and transparency

Honesty and integrity as well as knowing all policies, rules, and regulations, will keep your institution compliant and trustworthy.  

Being in compliance and transparent is a key part in the admissions process.

Prospective students are relying their future on someone that represents an academic institution whose job is also that of forming values and principles in their "clients"... that confidence needs to be honored by providing accurated information at all levels. Students will accept most of the details the admission representative provides.  

It is very important to know the terminology usually used, so as not to generate false expectations for the student.

Making sure that we train and keep current with new infomation in our field is important.

La capacitación y formación en la reglamentación es vital pero adicional a ellos garantizar un repositorio o biblioteca en la que los agentes y el equipo involucrado tenga acceso a la información de forma agil como soporte para la operatividad del proceso de admisión.

I Learned that knowing and following the rules and regulatios is key.

It is important to be honest and know the requirements of the programs.

Sign In to comment