Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Identify in a clearer way each one of the terms which allows us to avoid mistakes within our processes. Let each area or department know how their actions influence the admissions process

I have learned much more about good practices, rules and important concepts to be able to carry out more successful admissions processes for the university that I currently work with.

I've learned of new terminology or gained clarity on known terms 

This information is very important for my 

Acquirement of Knowledge of our programs to provide  to prospective students is very important to us 

I've learned that fair consumer practices are the heart of compliant actions. 

Understanding the guidelines and being true full and transparent should be a consistent presence in our daily behaviors at the school. Always provide valuable and useful information that is never misleading. I also learned important concepts  for the operation part of the schools especially applicable in Florda

Juan Cruz Torres

Having the opportunity to learn and review current information to stay up to date, in compliance and follow best practices is a key element to ensure we're doing right by the student, the school and all related stakeholders to the education process. Knowing the proper definition for the daily terms for processes we use helps explain the information and maintain an honest and accrued enrollment process.  

It is really important to provide the correct and honest information to potential and current student so they can make their own decisions about their future. 

Is important to clearly understand the rules, regulations that governs how to manage enrollments and admissions and how a school should operate under best practices. So far the CM221 Course provides valuable knowledge and information that one can use to expand personal knowledge, but more importantly to train personnel and make sure they comply with the requirement to manage enrollments into any institution. 

It's important to know about the Florida laws and state licensing  rules and regulations that affect admission.I'ts important that you have the correct information to provide to students

I plan to spend some time reviewing the chapter rules and adopting the language as necessary.

Prospect students are contemplating life-altering decisions and they rely on us to give them accurate information and realistic expectations. 

Every professional team practices all day everyday. We are professionals in education so we always need to practice and stay educated. 

It is very important to review the rules and regulations and this course is providing a very

appropriate reminder to me of the necessity of understanding the rules.

The content is very appropriate and a reminder of the need to continue regularly admissions training.

I am the school owner and I supervise the admissions staff.  This helps me encourage apprpriate admissons

conduct.

Never mispresent your institution or programs, always be transparent with your students. 

It is important to make sure applicants are given accurate, and all information that will help them make a informed decision on their choice to accept admittance to your institution.  With that being said, it is important to have an quesiton and answer session with them to make sure they understand the information you have provided to them,  

Not only is it important to give transparent information to applicants and students, but also important to make sure they understand the information that you have provided to them.  

Great information.  Even though we do our jobs daily, it is a good refresher course to review.  Sometimes little things can be forgotten.  We do a lot and consume a lot of information.  Our brains our full of information.  I enjoy the course.  Truth and integrity very important.

Sign In to comment