Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Ongoing training allows an admissions rep to keep current on changes in the law or catalogue.  It is always good to have refreshers in this field to ensure compliant conversations

It is important to be very knowledgeable of the courses offered, financial support, requirements, etc of your institution to provide the most accurate information to prospective students.

he reconocido lo diferentes terminos relacionado con las escuelas e instituciones, tanto de manera academica como de admisiones

Compliant and accurate information is essential when speaking to prospective students in order for them to make a well informed decision.  

It is important to remain transparent and honest with regulations when discussing admissions with the prospective students. 

It is important to remain transparent and honest with regulations when discussing admissions with the prospective students. 

Stick to the facts and be extremely knowledgeable about your subject

With this module, I learned proper communication with prospective students along with training and licensing requirements. 

What I have learned is that we must be trasparent with the prospect of institution. Let the prospect know all the necessary  requirements of the programs of interest. Do not mislead you, since our goal is for you to achieve your goals in a realistic way according to your interests abilities and resources.

It is imperative to know my institutions status and polices.  It is always important to give accuracte information to prospective students.

It is very important to give the correct information and state the admissions requirements for the prospect or applicant. 

Repasar nuestras funciones y tomar estos cursos siempre nos ayudara a reforzar todo para brindar un servicio de calidad y excelencia, por ello siempre debemos tener educación continua

I have learned about the admission and qualification process, school requirement for student to enter to the school is very important. and staffs must be carefully answer question asked. 

It's important to know and follow all rules around licensing regulations no matter what department you are in. When interacting with students and prospective students, it is critical that I am honest and thorough so they understand all requirements and financial obligations prior to enrollment; set realistic expectations when it comes to program outcomes, timelines, and coursework; and disclose all necessary information according to all relevant regulations.

You should know about all rules and regulations and apply them to make less mistakes

Somos generadores de cambio, porque nuestra labor como instituciones educativas es fomentar el crecimiento personal, profesional y social. Por consiguiente, todo representante de admisiones debe tener como fin brindar toda la información necesaria para que el prospecto tome la mejor decisión. 

I learned to never guarantee transfer of credits.

If we have better knowledge about each program, it allows us to offer the program better, with honesty and accurate, we can give confidence about what the person can expect at the end of the program.

Provide accurate information, never assume or guess. Integrity.

All our Admissions Staff, must work with complete Transparency to establish a strong culture of compliance.

Sign In to comment