Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Planning for Success | Origin: AD108

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic:

Best Practices in an Ethical Enrollment Process --> Planning for Success

Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments too.

In this segment, I learned best practices and multiple ways to assist students with whether or not our school is the correct fit for them.  

In this session, I learned how to effectively discuss with a student a program to see if it is the right fit for them. 

knowing your resourses and and addressing challenges are keys to being a successful representative.

In this segment I was reminded to help more students find a strong and highly succesful nursing program by encouraging enrolled students to refer their friends.

I learned some good tips to follow-up on students without being overbearing

In this segment I was taught to help more students find a strong and highly succesful EMT/Paramedic program by encouraging enrolled students to refer their friends.

Help prospective students make informed decisions based on the information you have covered. Always be supportive of the student's decision to maintain trust. It is the professional's responsibility to turn a referral into a lead.

Learned how to address challenges with tuition, moving forward with the enrollment, be a continued support to our students and ask for referrals. 

In this module I learned a lot about how to better understand and guide a prospect student until making a decision they will be comfortable with

I learned that's it's ok if a student isn't a good fit for our school.  If anything, they may have a family member or friend that may want to attend. 

It's best practice to listen to the student, and it's ok if our school isn't the best fit 

ITs critical to help prospects to navigate through challenges

In this section, I learned how to assist a student and best ways to guide a student. I also gained knowledge on how to navigate the student through challenges

Its very important to help pthe perspective student ,but also not rush the process.

Overall the improvement on how to gtet more prosepcts enrolled and how to handle everything ethically and respectfully.

Understanding that we do not need to enroll every student that we interview.  Making poor choices in recommending a student

when you know they are not a good candidate for your school will result in failure for all.  Having respect for yourself should

prevent this from occuring blatantly.

If the prospective student really appreciates your assistance to them, you will know it and your self esteem is enhanced.  This brings pride in your work and it shows!  This course really touches the keys that make us better at who er are and what we do.

In reading the comments from other participants is really encouraging.

They get it, and it will improve our performances if we practice it regularly.

Glad to have participated.

I learned a lot about presenting financial options to students, and to acknowledge and not diminish concerns about tuition costs.

Sign In to comment