Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I learned that listening to the concerns of the students and being informed of general finincial options, is important in helping students.

I have learned that our primary recruitment personnel is already adept at the methods described here and that this is a great resource for training additional recruitment personnel. The course reinforced my thinking in how outreach should be conducted. I took several screenshots in a Google Doc that I intend to share with my coworkers before long, to go over as a review and instruction to strengthen our program.

tell my students to encourage friends to enroll in the program.

In this segment, I learned best practices and multiple ways to assist students with whether or not our school is the correct fit for them.  

In this session, I learned how to effectively discuss with a student a program to see if it is the right fit for them. 

The tools provided are on point to being successful for potential students. 

This module helped the learners to learn how to speak with the student effectively to make them be interested in enrolling in their institution.

Comment on Kent Hern's post: It is important to face the prospects challenges and address it, but also give them the opportunity to solve it themselves

When you combine all of the best practices it helps the student make the best informed decision. 

This segment reminded me the importance of follow up with the student and the benefits for both of us by  using this technique. 

Address any concerns the prospective student might have.  you want to get to an agreement stage with the student and if you feel the student is still having concerns, go back, address the issue and make sure they see value in moving forward with the enrollment process, break into small pieces their concerns, this is the ethical thing to do. Isolate concerns, acknowledge, allow students to make their own best decision.  All of these will help you in seeking agreement with your student. Challenges are opportunities.

I learned about overcoming obstacles and most importantly the financial hesitation.

Challenges are opportunity to help increase your prospect's confidence level

Learned about to how make sure the student is comfortable and sure of the program before continuing the enrollment process. Also learned how to re-evaluate my students' goals and how best to help them reach their goals. 

challenges= interest

challenges are opportunities 

Identifying potential challenges can help use to provide better solutions for prospective students. 

Avoid using any one size fits all tactics, keep a checklist for the enrollment process and timeline, use any forms of follow up possible including social media, make sure to space out follow ups accordingly etc.

Initiating relationship with prospective students is also important.

I agree with the presenter that our students are the best sources for referrals. I also find that retention for student referred students is higher than all other categories.

In a module focused on "Planning for Success," I learned about the importance of strategic and ethical planning in the enrollment process. It involve understanding the individual needs and goals of prospective students, creating personalized enrollment plans, and setting clear objectives for both the enrollment professionals and the students. The module also emphasized the significance of ongoing evaluation and adjustment of plans to ensure continuous improvement and ethical conduct throughout the enrollment process.

Sign In to comment