Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Charting a New Course | Origin: AD108

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic:

Best Practices in an Ethical Enrollment Process --> Charting a New Course

Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments too.

From this segment, I have learned best approaches to information concerning perspective and potential students. 

In this module I learned what way is best to approach information we have and learn about a prospective student. 

This modile has taught me that there are new ways to explore finding more candidates for school. How can my team and I better serve the remaiining applicants that didn't commit to our institution.

We have to know our prospective candidate, going deep into interview process.  

In this module, I learned that there is always room for improvement in your enrollment process, so it is important to review and continually evaluate your process.  It is also very impactful to be mindful of your attitude and energy in meetings with potential and new students.  Finally, it is important to have a framework you work from in enrollment to ensure consistency across all students and have the ability to evaluate your process as whole. 

We have to know the needs of our  potential students and develop a rapport with them so they will open up and let us know what they are wanting to get out of an Education. By doing so, numbers should increase.

In this module I learned ways to expand our outreach on finding potential students and how to navigate through the pool of students we have for any given term.

It's very important to listen to the needs of the students and provide proper guidance even if that means not attending your institution

This segment teaches me to think about the process from candidate's interest to commiting to the university as well as ways to improve that process.

I will use this information to create a prospective students initial intake checklist for my admissions team to use

I learned that there is always room from improvements and how to dig deep into potential candidates. 

I can always improve my skills and the the times have changed in the way we need to connect with our students. Everyone has to evolve.

People are not making decisions (or buying) in the same way as they used to. Technology has changed the rules. They can get info from other resources without us. We need to step up our game to know what our students needs are.

I learned to build a relationship with prosepctive students and make them feel prioritized.

EVERLY

Definitely, the person responsible for admissions must be very well trained and updated for this position and must know marketing policies in addition to managing the institution's project very well.

In this Module I have learned to try diffrent apprroaches and build relationships when talking with Students .

There may be potential students that we are not converting to application or better yet graduates do to outdated admissions processes. 

I have learned that we must learn new ways to approach what happened to the conversions.  Why are the conversions not so good and what can you do with the leads that did not convert.  Probably a good opportunity to re look at your teams process.

Prospective students are shopping schools in different ways because they have more tools than ever before. It is important to develop a rapport early on to make a good impression and increase the probability of enrollment.

I have leaned new ways to best increase my conversion rate from lead to start.

Sign In to comment