Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Ethical enrollment process requires developing a relationship, informed assessments, mutual goals and objectives, and implementation. It is also important to check in with your prospective students to continue the relationship and to help ease anxiety. 

It's very good and it helps us

That the student population in the United States has changed over the years.  Recruitment and retention strategies must be reinvented.

Retention and best practices starts with the prospective student. Constantly self evaluating and making sure that you are implementing the best practives is imperative to conversion rates. 

I learned ways  best to approach information we have and learn about a prospective student

Theres always room for improvement. BE relatable to the prospects and listen carefully.

What I have learned is to build a relationship with potential students,be genuine with students and truly show we care about their future. Educating them on all the programs we offer and advanced programs. Students should feel comfortable knowing we are here for them and want them to have a successful future.

I feel that creating an atmosphere of "how can I assist you" leads to an open discussion.  This session reinforces that method.

This is a very effective method of how to improve your activities in student contacting.  We all want to enroll students but if we use ineffective methods, we all lose.  Students withdraw very quickly when they feel they have beem mislead.  Many student do not feel confident within themselves, and they will withdraw if they are not confident that they were introduced honestly and completely.

It is very informative reviewing others in the admissions arena.  We all learn can benfit from this approach.  I am very

glad I chose this module.  It is so appropriate for all of us in the student recruitment arena.

I have enjoyed reading others thoughts and appraisals of their experiences and how we can all improve.

When we improve, so do our students.

Once your relation starts with your students, stay with them and they will enjoy

your support and confidence builder they need.

Interesting to hear about changes in the sales process.

The section regarding the steps to build an ethical enrollment process is very interesting, as well as the tips on how to ensure you are acting to the highest of ethical standards.

This module has opened up the possiblilites in staying current with the admissions approach.

I'm curious to learn more about this topic.  It seems like an introduction to the current methods for recruitment.

In this module I learned that there are always ways to improve our methods in approaching qualified leads and it is just as important to know information about our competitors. 

from this part you learn the best way to establish relationship with students in an ethical manner, 

learn about the best approach of information.

I learned that there is always room from improvement and how to tap into potential students that will help make me even better than I am already.

Sign In to comment