Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I have learned some new ways to information regarding perspective students. 

I learned ways to find potential students and how to move through the sea of students we have at any given start date.

I have learned that I must learn new ways to approach what happened to the conversions.  Why are the conversions bad and what can you I do with the leads that did not convert. 

I learned what way is best to approach information we have and learn about a prospective student. 

I have learned that there is always an opportunity for improvement considering the different factors that can hinder enrollment.

The approach is key, because it sets the tone

This module helped how to interact effectively with the prospective candidates.

Comment on Kimberly Taylor's post: It is important to revise our script but change is always good since we are evolving with time. There is always room for improvement

In this module I learned the four key skills for admissions professionals and how it can help with the admissions process. 

In this module I learned I may need to look at my admissions process and consider updating those processes to be sure that I am reaching the most possible applicants. 

In this module I learned that tech has changed the way prospective students gain knowledge, that adaptive sales techniques are required and that it is vital understand the challenges faced by today's prospective applicants. 

In this module, I learned that there is always room for improvement in your enrollment process, so it is important to review and continually evaluate your process. 

In this module I learned the importance of building rapport with students and finding out what their goals are to best help them. I also learned that as times change, we need to change as well to stay current and relevant to the students we are helping.

I learned about understanding the prospective student will help me with my understanding and make me better able to help them and relate to their needs. 

It is imperative that we match the sales method with its time period.  The way we sale and students make decision has changed. There are many factors that we must take in consideration to know what stage the student is in, how to meet the needs of the students? Students are balancing more. Technology has definitively changed ways of doing things.

I have learned the most respectful and ethical ways to engage with a prospective student. 

I learned a lot about the proper skills needed when conducting an interview with a student. 

tools have changed form where a prospect gets info 

I learned that providing truthful information is a great way to build trust with prospective students. 

I learned for admission professionals product knowledge is only 10% of the key skills needed.

Sign In to comment