Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I have learned that it is important take a step back and looking at all of your approaches and seeing what works and what doesnt and finding different approaches

Don't leave anyone behind

It is very important to make a good first impression and make sure you are listening to what the student needs are.

Always extend your hand out. Smile, and always keep eye contact. Develop relationships. 

It is important to identify the changing needs of today's students.

The most important thing I got from this module is that of all the skills an admissions professional must possess, attitude is the most important, and all the other skills are useless if you don't have the right attitude.

This segment has made me want to improve our process from inquiry to admission.

I have gained valuable insights into fostering integrity in the enrollment landscape. The discussion illuminated the significance of transparent communication, emphasizing the need for truthfulness in interactions with prospective students. Aligning personal values with institutional standards emerged as a crucial aspect, underscoring the importance of ethical alignment in the enrollment process. 

I'm getting Soft Selling as a great recommendation.

I have learned that out of 100 inquiries, only 12 will end up showing up for classes. This is why it is crucial to connect with every student and practice good communication skills.

I have learned that your personality is a huge component of the admissions process.

Very interesting this chapter.  I learned that all start in the front desk.  Never assume about the students.  The communication skill are one way to continue growing like AR.  The Experts on their lives are the students.

This module help us consider modernizing ideas to convince of the importance of the academic professional development and prospect's admission process.

The enrollment process of a new student is the beginning of the prospective student's educational journey and it is important to develop rapport and communicate clear and effectively with the student to start them off with a positive and lasting impression of the institution and the process.

• There is always room for improvement.
  • It is possible to gain a higher percentage of applicants through the admission process.
  • Build a relationship with prospective students and make them feel prioritized.
Sign In to comment