Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Understanding roles are very important and knowing where and how you fit in your roles is can be very rewarding.

I learned that each person has a role with strengths and weaknesses, I never thought to look at it from this point of view. Realizing that even if your team in ineffective, something as simple as bringing in a new person could fix the dynamic.

It is important to recognize the strengths and weaknesses of each team member to determine which roles may be fulfilled. If any are missing it is important to discuss potential obstacles to determine how to be proactive to avoid the potential obstacles. Understanding the personality and role of each team member will help in ensuring the project is completed thouroughly and on time.

It is interesting to see the different types of roles that people can fill in teams, other than just "leader"

I learn the important of been a team member and be as happy and cooperative posible

Identify strengths and weaknesses of each member

Through the Belbin model, I learned that each member of a team plays a role. It's also important to assess your time prior to the start of a project to identify any missing areas that can be of concern. 

Always take into consideration how your workplace can united as team.  Positive outcomes will be provided if there is a collaboration with all of the members.

Comment on Kimberly Taylor's post: Teamwork is very important, and when they all have the same goal in mind, finding there abilities and Strengths also building confidence and trust can help any company achieve there goals

Understand these group dynamic could allow successful use of teamwork to problem solve. 

Improving teamwork by setting clear expectations, clear responsibilities.  It's good to identify in your team who is the Action oriented.? People oriented? Though oriented? Understanding team communication role is important to improve teamwork in an organization.

I have learned that everyone can lend value and lead to a team success. we just need to be aware of what each role brings to the group and appreciate them for what they give. 

Be open-minded and being aware of your own weaknesses are very important.

Teams thrive when people of different strengths work together for desired results.

I am definitely an IMPLEMENTER. 

This segment helps all to better understand the Teams strengths and weaknesses and how to overcome them.

Teamwork makes the dream work! This module was helpful for learning the different roles each individual can play within the team.

every team consists of different types / this can allow for a more productive dept - where we can collaborate and bring different perspectives to the table 

Teamwork is comprised of different views and people aiming to reach for the same goals and results.

Shapers, coordinators and plant are all essential rolls and aspects of teamwork.

Sign In to comment