Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Learning to effectively identify what causes the stress, weighing it against other known factors and assigning the appropriate mindset to move forward is key. We tend to inflate problem rather than identify it and address it properly. Stepping back, taking a minute, analyzing the situation as a whole and proceeding with a clear head and goal has helped. Understanding that stress can be positive is an interesting approach and one I intend to use to my advantage in the forseeable future. Good tips!

Need to take breaks to prevent stress. 

A few key takeaways for me:

1. Exercise

2. Stress can be positive

3. Mindfulness

4. Create an environement that is supportive and support others

I learned to reflect more often before responding in stressful situations. 

Walking, journaling and meditation are my tools for stress management

Stress is inevitable but it can be managed

I have learned some good ways about dealing withstressful situations at work.  The stop, breathe, reflect and choose idea is very helpful and one I will definitely use.

Sometimes a well-planned break is more productive than working long hours.

Don't believe everything you think!

I truly enjoyed this class, absolutely every part of it has been so beneficial.

I learned to reflect on the actual cause of work stressors, and not just focus on my reaction.

I found this lesson on moderately useful and the topic was overcomplicated in places.

Things will happen because of us and in spite of us; it's okay to stop, breathe, reflect and then move forward! Nothing wrong with taking a moment!

I am a board certified behavior analyst and have felt "burn-out" and increased anxiety. I have always tried to find ways to avoid anxiety and worry thinking it would negatively impact me. Since taking this course I have found an alternative point of view and new strategies to help me continue in my work.

I learned many strategies. For me, when I am feeling overwhelmed and stressed, I need to take a step back and take a walk to refresh my mind. 

I HAVE TO STOP, BREATHE AND ANALYZE THE SITUATION. I HAVE TO GO AWAY FROM THE STRESS AND COME BACK AND YOU BECOME MORE PRODUCTIVE.

Exercise , meditation , deep breathing and good healthy diet are some of the ways to keep ourselves a little stress free.

I intend to apply the 4-step relieving stress method, also; managing my diet to the good and take a walk when I feel anxiety coming along.

Stress can be a performance enhancer when properly identified and addressed.

Stress can be beneficial if used to achieve certain goals.

Sign In to comment