feedback

Do you think supervisors want feedback from... >>>

concise

Be consice and to the point, people don't want to read unimportant... >>>

So much useful information in a short tutorial.

I learned about myself today. Now I know why I didn't like being a manager. it wasn't about the circumstances, it was how i failed to communicate... >>>

Speaker

I think I prepare well but will commit to better evaluation of the topic prior to speaking.... >>>

Writing

I was challenged not so much by sentence structure but in clarity and... >>>

Coaching skills

This topic gives an insight how to strengthen the coaching skills and also to f-ollow some import tips and tools... >>>

CO109

Listen to feedback and then analyze what actions to take for... >>>

C0108

Know your audience and remain... >>>

CO107

Active listening helps to solves problems and contiributes tohaving healthy... >>>

CO106

Use verbal and non-verbal communication with intergrating simple visual aids to share information... >>>

CO105

Give observational feedback to improve performance and... >>>

CO104

Plan and manage meetings so they are... >>>

CO101

Effective communications improves productivity and... >>>

Stress Management | Origin: ML136

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Stress Management Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and... >>>

Time Management | Origin: ML135

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Time Management  Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and... >>>

Career Management | Origin: ML134

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Career Management  Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and... >>>

Goal Setting | Origin: ML133

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Goal Setting Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments... >>>

Difficult Interactions | Origin: ML122

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Difficult Interactions Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and... >>>