Stress Management | Origin: ML136

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Stress Management Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and... >>>

Time Management | Origin: ML135

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Time Management  Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and... >>>

Career Management | Origin: ML134

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Career Management  Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and... >>>

Goal Setting | Origin: ML133

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Goal Setting Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments... >>>

Difficult Interactions | Origin: ML122

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Difficult Interactions Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and... >>>

Negotiation Skills | Origin: ML121

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Negotiation Skills Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and... >>>

Feedback Skills | Origin: ML120

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Feedback Skills Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and... >>>

Persuasion Skills | Origin: ML119

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Persuasion Skills  Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and... >>>

Coaching Skills | Origin: ML118

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Coaching Skills Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and... >>>

Presentation Skills | Origin: ML117

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Presentation Skills Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and... >>>

Writing Skills | Origin: ML116

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic: Writing Skills Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments... >>>

Tips on giving feedback as opposed to simply criticizing

Based on what I’m learning, when I give constructive feedback to others, I am – or should be: Reinforcing or encouraging a more effective way, redirecting a behavior or pointing out a more... >>>

I struggle with trying to include 'too much' in many of my presentations and need to whittle down to the essence

I struggle with trying to include 'too much' in many of my presentations and need to whittle down to the essence.  I assume it is in an effort to impress the audience or to demonstrate that I... >>>

Providing a good presentation to the correct audience

Presentation can be powerful if open the right way to the correct audience.  I have had to opportunity to  gain by audience attention and hold it for 25 minutes.  I use to hate speaking... >>>

Feed back

Feedback can be used in many way some good some bad i think we need to be carful... >>>

helped

This has helped me address my class better... >>>

A need for more coaching instead of mentoring

After completing this training, I have realized that as Managers, it is very necessary to do more informal and formal coaching. Many times we try to provide mentoring strategies but neglect following... >>>

Sell it to the students

Often I find something does not go as planned in the classroom. When it does and the students feel frustrated. I try and find a way to help turn the situation around and create it into a learning... >>>

feed back

in  feed back really need preparation and collect all the facts before give somebody a feed... >>>