Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Keep a low stress leve; and stay calm so you can help model for your coworkers how to handle stress. 

It's important to know how to deal with stress to remain productive. Stop, breathe, reflect and choose are simple and effective steps to reset yourself. 

Stress is powerful. It can cause many negative effects to people individually, as well as to a team as a whole. Take time to think critically and thoughtfully, remember to breathe and relax. This will make team members feel better themselves, and foster a better, more successful working environment.

Effective stress management in the workplace is essential for maintaining employee well-being and productivity. With the demands and pressures of modern work environments, employees often face various stressors that can impact their mental and physical health. Implementing strategies to manage workplace stress is crucial for creating a supportive and healthy work environment. This can include promoting work-life balance by offering flexible work arrangements, encouraging regular breaks, and setting realistic deadlines. Additionally, providing resources for stress management such as mindfulness training, relaxation techniques, and access to counseling services can help employees cope with stress more effectively. Open communication channels between employees and management also play a vital role in addressing stressors and finding solutions collaboratively. By prioritizing stress management initiatives, organizations can foster a culture of well-being, resilience, and productivity among their workforce.

My biggest takeaway wasn't actually a new action item for me but rather a good reminder. I need to take a moment when I feel the stress building and reflect on my feelings so that I do not explode.

Sign In to comment