Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I learned strategies on how to manage stress. Also, if after taking a moment to stop and breathe, trying your best, and realizing that some things are just beyond your control, then you have to let go.

Stress is to call an action from each you, to perform the task at a higher level, or over-react and cause stressed. 

set smaller goals

excellent class I will use some of the techniques discussed

I usually deal with the effects of work stress by doing some exercise, like walking on my lunch break.

I learned to deal with my work stress!

It was a great reminder to not catastrophize and see stress as performance enhancer

I had so many takeaways from this course 

Two helpul ones related to 1) Using structure as a way to gudie and plan for effectvness, which ca then help us manage stress and allow for time to counter stress and 2) Tpping into self-care, midnfulness, good food, and plenty of sleep as ways to fortify health for better resstance to negafuve impacts of stress 

I have learned to take a moment in stressful situations. 

I found the stop, breath, reflect, and choose method can be very helpful in stressful situations.  Exercise and eating healthy has always been a big part of decreasing stress. Too bad many people don't do it!

Stress is a normal and natural response, but allowing it to overwhelm you can be a problem. This course introduced me to new ways of managing and recognizing stress. I look forward to implementing some of it's methods, such as taking time for mindfulness in my day to day.

I realize that I really need to stop when I'm feeling stressed.  I know how to breathe but I don't do it consitently and I don't ususally look at my emotions and then analyze and then choose.  I need to slow way down.

I learned to do manage stress by doing phusical activty for 30 minuts.  

mindfulness is important, also self care!

During this module, I learned that unhealthy stress can hijack your brain and spread throughout an entire team. Learn how to identify when this is happening and take back control.

be more calm 

Quite a number of diseases and illness we experience is as a result of of stressful situations. Effectivly manage stress and we willl lead a better longer life 

It's critical to build resilience to stress and stay aware of what is creating it. Avoid mind-traps and accept what you cannot change but change what is posisble, even if it's one step at a time.

Stop, breathe, reflect and decide on  a direction.  Most useful to help with anxiety and stress...   

I need to take time away from my desk for lunch, and I actually need to eat lunch.

Sign In to comment