Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

What I learned was how little I know about Twitter. Once Trump got on there, I had no interest in seeing his face or anything he had to say. I've just never been a fan of that medium.

Microblogging will aid in evaluation the learners understanding of the subject while promoting critical thinking and self produce an answer to the assignment.

I was completely unaware of microblogging. I feel that, in the right situation, this could be a useful tool for student to student and others to interact.

Microblogging is a new concept for me. I find this can be very helpful/useful in establishing how students can engage in coursework material without feeling so frustrated. 

I can think of multiple ways that I could use Twitter to enhance the classroom. Asking students to follow a Twitter account that I post course content and reminders to is one. Requiring students to post replies to a Twitter account that makes posts appropriate to course content is another.

Microblogging needs to have well structured guidelines to fit the purpose of why it is being incorporated as supplement learning. If following, must be professional organizations related to nursing.

There are a lot more creative ways to incorporate microblogging than I initially thought. Following trends and reviewing their trends can be really beneficial to use when teaching certificate courses in specific niches.

Microblogging can help students be more concise with their responses.

Microblogging is useful, but on the cross cultural environment, I feel you have to evaluate the student body to make it work. Shortening phrases can lead to misinterpretations and possible cultural insults.

This course has broadened my perspective on effectively communicating with students.  Creating new connections with the material is enhanced by microblogging.  I like the fact that the characters are limited forcing students to be concise in their responses.  Engaging this tool in the academic space provides "good brain memory" behavior in personal use.  I am excited to explore this space with my students.

Microblogging can be used to bridge generation gaps.

Microblogging is a very useful resourse for online teaching.

My interest is piqued and I am looking forward to learning more about this subject.

Today I learned there is a limit on the length of micro-blogging.  Text type entries will be used to create a complete and concise post.

Microblogging usually has a character limitation that should be understood. 

I had no idea microblogging was becoming so popular!  It's a great resource for students to interact with others!

Sign In to comment