Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Dynamic learning is much prefered to linear, as it allows for more learners to grasp the information, better retention, and higher engagement.

Thrus far this course has open my eyes to many options I can start to apply.

I like dynamic learning because it provides several choices between the instructor and the students, creating a favorable environment where different ways of interacting together can be used.

Excelent discussion

The couse discusses the many waysthat a topic can be taght

The format teaches many ways the the material was taught keeping the class interested-

Learning can take place in many different ways. It is flowing not stagnant 

The course presents alternatives for teaching

I know this course is important for me because our curriculum is switching to a blended model. Students are expected to do online learning and demonstrate skills and competencies within the school setting. 

Dynamic courses offer students variety and interest.

Dynamic Instructional Design discusses creating a dynamic learning environment while interfacing with the Internet. When students are autonomous, the learning experience is uniquely created for each individual. The instructor must learn to harness the best tools the Internet has to offer in order to scaffold each student's learning experience. 

This course is very interesting as it shows the need for delivering curiiculum in many differnet ways to create the dynamic learning environment.

I liked the concept of the scaffold approach.

I think the diagrams are extremely helpful

With technology today, we have the opportunity to utilize more teaching tools than ever. I like the idea of the scaffolding approach to include a multitude of platforms /links to garner the continued attention and curiosity of students.

I like the fact that they discuss how dynamic instruction can be beneficial than linear. 

There are multiple facotrs involved with creating a dynamic online learning environment. For the most effective implementation of the design, it is inmportant to utilize these various components to create the whole.

I really like the idea of an online personal reflection blog.

This course is providing me with ideas, through technology, on effective ways to provide instruction to increase student's learning autonomy. It provides ways to keep students engaged.

Communication is essential in all aspects.

Sign In to comment