Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Excellent ideas on how to provide dynamic instruction in online, face to face and hybrid class settings.

The aspect of this section that I have most enjoyed is the presentation of pieces of distance education theory & research.  I think that can be leveraged to drive buy-in with faculty, particularly those with teaching/education degrees & certificates or K-12 backgrounds that have transitioned to a higher education environment. While new-ish to the topic of course design, I'm not necessarily seeing "dynamic design" at this point, but that could be because I am a visual learner & found EL101 to be more engaging. 

This course has enabled me to provide internal guide that will keep the students engaged and instill learning. 

The use of scaffolding is helpful with online teaching.

The term "Dynamic learning" learning contexts that heighten interaction at all levels that keep students engaged.

Students today have grown up with online technology and social environments that drive the need for more dynamic lessons versus the more traditional linear approach. Web and the Internet are now integral to the teaching process and instructors must recognize this as they plan how to engage their students. Inteactive technologies offer many ways to incorporate activities for teacher-to-student, student-to-content, student-to-student interactions. This lesson has given me ideas to use in review and analysis of existing online courses to try different ways to improve the dynamic content.

the course give us great idea about the Dynamic instruction which will find a way for the instructors to use their experience to reach learners of all abilities

We have used technology for years as online teachers, but still don't fully understand all methodologies present to help the tool of technology be most effective for learners.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading how throughout the reading of this module, it included EBP research that supported the importance of student engagement and approaching online learning in a different view.

Autonomy is the way to go.  Having an engaging experience in and out of the classroom will allow students to take ownership and accountability of what they are learning.

In order to reach all learners, it is important to include dynamic learning opportunities. One of my takeaways is understanding that final exams do not have to be in the form of multiple choice, etc. 

there is a lot of new ways technology is helping shape the future of learning and instructing through this blended framework.

Since everyone learns differently, an instructor must find various ways to communicate the content to the students.

Dynamic instruction uses technology to enhance the content provided.

The student to student model is always a good reminder about peers teaching peers, but the importance of the teacher "checking" that knowledge, vetting it, to ensure that the knowledge is correct.

Instructors can use technology to keep the student engaged and actively learning.

Developing eLearning environment: dynamic instructional design is vital in teaching in this advanced technology world. Both teachers and students are changing ways of thinking, ways of learning to adapt. Either blended, hybrid or face to face method, new technology should be implemented and delivered effectively to increase student autonomy. Multidirectional forms of communication help to reach learners in many ways. Essentially, understanding student's diversity would help in maximizing content input and student outcomes. 

Sign In to comment