Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I learned the "story of life" to teach CPR to my students wihout my students knowing what it is being done. 

I like the idea of white t-shirts and drawing anatomy . It encourages creativeness and critical thinking.

Great ideas-really like the T-shirts and flat sheets!

I love the examples of touring through the circulation of the heart and making cells with jello/candies

This course makes learning fun.  I really like the ideas given.

The Shower Cap and sheet idea I will use for brain anatomy and the sheet for afferent and efferent nerve impulses.  Also gets you thinking about breaking class up into two groups.  Pain stimulus, afferent nerves, brain, efferent nerves, muscle action.  Could make up a really interesting and fun activity.  

The T-shirt is a great learning activity to assess the student's knowledge and creativity.  The CPR activity was interesting. 

Teaching tool are excellent tools to help your students learn in a non threatening environment

Very interesting take on alternative hands-on ways to teach classes. Something for sure to consider when teaching a class. Thank you.

I like the t-shirt anatomy activity because this will help students remember the area of interest when its time for them to scan a certain organ 

I love the idea of using different methods of teaching, different ways for your students to get hands on and bring a little fun into the learning experience.

I love the shower cap, the tee shirt, and the sheet idea.

Use can use different objects instead of realistic manikins to teach skills of what to do in case an infant is choking, and use a teddy bear to practice skills. 

The goal of life story is to teach adults CPR as one man without telling students what is being taught. 

Artistic approach to learning. what a cool way to practice and retain the knowledge. I love the idea of t shirts, doll play, and shower cap. 

Great ideas with creative tools

I have learned through this course teaching for remembering with story telling, and improvising different object that represent in a more visual  and hands on manner great tools.

Using the Tshirts method it allows you to teach kinesthetic learners how to visualize and critically analyze what they are learning. The goal is to be creative especially if the content being presented is confusing.

There are multiple ways to support learners who learn in diverse ways. 

Very interesting course to teach classes

Sign In to comment