Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Visual and tactile learning helps students that need to touch and feel when learning.  See, touch, and feel help this type of learner. Organize thoughts.  

It is vital to remember that not all people learn the same way, and employing multiple methods of teaching helps to keep the material fresh and interesting, and for students to learn this all the better.

I like the shower cap and tshirt drawing anantomy

I like the sheet idea to teach fetal circulation. Looking forward to trying it out. 

Drawing the brain on the plastic cap and Drawig the anatomy on the T shirt are good ideas for learnig the anatomy.

Comment on Wilhelmina Mensah-Aggrey's post: I think using the t-shirts and the full size sheet for demonstration and practice of A&P will be a very informative and fun activity for students to do. 

Shower cap brain anatomy and the cardiac circulation sheet are great teaching tools to use with students.

I loved the creativity of the course, I will use some of the ideas mentioned.

I like the idea of the T shirts to draw the organs of the thorax or the sheet to draw out the cardiac cycle. Information in this module is really inventive and helps me consider other ways to teach, even in the clinical setting, where smaller sized examples like this may work. 

I love the idea of the t-shirts! This is useful for students who take health assessment when they are struggling to know where to place the stethoscope to visualize underlying organs.

Sign In to comment