Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Reply to Uyen Pham's post:Yes I agree with you here Uyen and just to add my thoughts to your nice post, there are so many online resources available now it can be overwhelming easily and there are some which can be easily intimidating as well. Thank you. Anwar

Accessing materials on line saves time, paper and saves physical space. Access to view student progress are easy. Students may review material, share key points and links to other relevent materials are made available.

Evernote (rocketbooks) will be required in my program. Both to use as an instruction, assignment, and note taking tool.

Reply to William Conner III's post:

i have an analog version to go with the new tech ways i offer curricullum delivery just in case i am unable to use the new tech.

The undervalued benefit of implementing technological changes in the learning environment is the ability for technology to break down systemic barriers for challenged learners, providing them with an opportunity to engage with the curriculum and find personal meaning and motivation to succeed, a key factor in retention in education today. This is a good reminder and I can see how this can be utilized in the classroom. 

loading presentations such as PowerPoints will aid in the sharing of information on SlideShare, of which I fully intend to learn how this is done.

Technology in the classroom can be useful. I am really not a fan of google docs but maybe I need to learn more about it. I have started to use a one drive instead of a flashdrive and have found it very helpful.

How to incorporate successful learning techniques. I am going to work on using slideshare. 

Efficiency while increasing student engagment while using technology is a win win.

I learned about numerous course management tools that I intend to look into to help with my instruction. I really like free options!

I wasn't aware that there are so many interactive presentation software options. I want to learn more about them and apparently I am not using Power Point to its full potential.

There are so many technology based applications to help with sharing content.  Streams from Microsoft was not mentioned but has been invaluable to me in sharing recorded videos of courses.  Cloud storage is critical today to make sure that no one loses their files in the event a computer crashes.

Some of these apps I have used are great in the classroom. Good interaction and learning taking place with these wonderful apps. Some new ones were presented that I'd like to experiment with and hopefully use them in my teaching. 

Vanderbilt saved $750,000 by using G-Suite? WOW!

Google Slides is my choice to share with students and for students to share with me.

There are new ways to use technology for note taking. I could use the Zoho Notebook for my classes, so my students can access it on all of their devices.

I am now more aware of new technology and the importance. 

My own children seemlessly use Google Classroom applications including google drive, google slides, google docs, etc to access and submit class materials since Covid.  Our college uses Balckboard as the LMS.  I hope to be able to better incorporate use of Powerpoint, Prezi, Canva, and other available technology to enhance learner engagement in and out of the classroom setting.

SLide share is a great place to share presenations and have them post on other popular social networks 

with this there are ways to save time and with ease to have other ways of input for the student to use when we want them to.

Sign In to comment