Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I am looking forward to the 21 day challange.  I hope to make the positive changes into a habbit 

Making time for yourself, and listening to yourself.  When I have delivered on these things it has made all the difference in the world.  I have a 35 min commute where I can listen to books and prepare my mind for the day.  What I thought was going to be a pain and expensive has turned out to be a life saver.  I really do like teaching, sometimes I just have to think about why.

I learned that planning your schedule out to make sure you have time planned for yourself to make sure you get enought sleep meditation and a good exerice and diet schedule

I learned a couple ways to change my habits and form more positivity in my life.

It is important to address any stress that is going on in your life.

You have got to be able to stop and take a time out so to speak. just step back and take another look at whatever is going on. Even if it is to just get a cup of coffee or a water and breath for a minute. It will usually help your re-focus with more clarity.

Quality sleep is extremely important to overall success and wellness. 

Taking the time to take care of yourself, whether through getting enough sleep, exercise, proper nutrition, or other ways, will decrease the amount of burnout that you encounter, and can help productivity and quality of life in general. 

Agree..I find talking long walks.... working in my yard.....getting in those cat naps and watching scary movies helps my mind and body take a break so I give 100% when with my students!!

ME time is very important. 

I've learned new techniques on how to manage my time to eliminate my stress and how to physically keep myself healthy and find ways to be more productive.

We have to learn to deal with stress, since this is part of our daily life.  I found interesting that one of the suggestions given to cope with stress was to write a thank you email every day!

I struggle with being a perfectionist on daily tasks. I will spend a long time trying to make whatever I'm working on perfect to the point where I have spent way to much time on it. I have to remember that it just has to get done and it doesn't have to be perfect.

Audio professionals can easily get burnt out when they are in high-stress production environments, so this is important for the topic that I teach. This course taught me how to manage my calendar and reframe my mindset towards my day. Focusing on the wins, and positive moments in the day can help us maintain a positive outlook on the "bigger picture".

Taking time to have an attitude of gratitude is important.

I learned new strategies that I can apply to my schedule. And identifying what a burnout looks and feels like.

I plan to implement the 21-day strategy proposed in this presentation, focusing on better nutrition and activity habits.

Taking time out for yourself is extremely important. 

Exercise, adequate rest, and a good diet lead to stress reduction and an increased ability to deal with life stresses.

Getting adequate sleep is important

Sign In to comment