Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Ask a question from your peers to help you in your professional work. Seek different points of view on a topic that interests you. Start a thought-provoking conversation about a hot, current topic. Encourage your peers to join you in the discussion, and feel free to facilitate the discussion. As a community of educators, all members of the Career Ed Lounge are empowered to act as a discussion facilitator to help us all learn from each other.

The work of the admissions professional

This course is quite straightforward and self-explanatory. I believe it's an excellent course, and I've learnt a lot.
As a new admissions staffer, this training helped me plan and prepare for my work. The work of the admissions professional is critical since they are the college's face, and they must communicate all information about the institution correctly and fully.

Useful information

Thank you for the information provided. I found it useful. 

Admission decision

All the information learned in this course help to keep up to date with the admissions requirement special the new improve resources of the social media.  Is very helpulf.

Helpful tips

First time advisor here any helpful tips to stay organized and does anyone have a example of organizational chart?

Compliance

Very good information to know

Course

Thanks for the refresher.

Very Informative

Thanks for the information

Course Overview

I thoroughly enjoyed the entire program, it was both user friendly and informative

Training and Interaction

As part of the trainin process for admissions reps, can we role play and use case studies for training purposes?

Benefits of Training!

This training gives insight to the new admissions employee on how to organize and prepare for the role. As the face of the institution, the role of the admissions employee is very vital in the sense that every information about the institution has to be accurately and thoroughly delivered.

Benefits of Admissions training

This training gives insight to the new admissions employee on how to organize and prepare for the role. As the face of the institution, the role of the admissions employee is very vital in the sense that every information about the institution has to be accurately and thoroughly delivered.

This course is very informative. 

Self explanatory

The course was clear and self explanatory, great course!

failed cm221 final

failed cm221 final

Compliance

What can make a company to lose their license?

Compliance

I wonder why, if an employee got their license revoke, the company may at risk to lose their license also?

ADMINISTRATOR OF THE YEAR

why were your administrator chosen as administrator of the year 

Administrator, awarded, employee of the year

Why do you think this administrator was awarded the employee of the year?

Admission

How can I become the better Admission director at my institution

Compliance

Many school try to be compliance but they is always something wrong , How to be 100% compliance for CIE?