Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

The information in the module shead light on the process to make sure the applicant has a sucessful introduction and entry into our programs.  This includes organization of the files, allowing student, campus, and admin to have a sucessful partnership.

I have learned that it is best to be organized and follow each step as presented. The importantance of having information provided to you so you may use this resource as a tool to become a good admissions representative. 

It is important to have access to, know information about your institution and the regulations that govern it. This knowledge and information should be available to students seeking information to guide their enrollment. A systematic information management database is important.

This module talks about the importance of becoming familiar with the documents that are presented to students as well as the admission rules and regulations, and for this you have to be prepared and organized by having a checklist when interviewing the student.

The information in the module shead light on the process to make sure the applicant has a sucessful introduction and entry into our programs.

How to create a good applicant file 

cheklist before the interview and keeping god files on the student 

It is important to stay informed on what to say and what not to say and knowe who to refer stundet/ parents to for questions about how to pay for tuition (Financial aid department ). One must complete the full enrollment agreement and make sure to follow procedure of enrollment and aquire all needed documents from student. 

The key takeaway is the "BINDING' contract term as it related to the enrollment form and specific steps and information that is required to complete the agreement including financial aid. 

It is paramount that both the institution as well as the student is duly informed and forms are retrievable for review. 

It is very Important to have a check list and always prepare before an Interview to have the precise knowledge and key word to always answer your students with the right questions and be able to guidance your student in the right path.

Accuracy and transparency are the two major factors of the enrollment form. Delivering accurate information to the student is vital as the enrollment process continues 

I learned that a checklist will be key to making sure students compete all admissions steps to be considered an enrollee/student. 

As a new prospective school , I realize how important for key information to be communicated to the prospective applicants (students), on a variety of forms . 

I learn the importance of following the institution process and requirement. It's a great module.

Be prepared for the potential student interview and be organized and clear in documentation, such as in the enrollment agreement.  

Make sure the applicant understands the enrollment agreement; stay organized to ensure you keep track of what you share or need to cover with the applicant to ensure compliance

While going through this training, my supervisor provided me with which paperwork goes to which department.  I was also provided with the checklists for a student's file. This was very helpful. 

The module taught me that every line on the EA needs to be filled. I wasn't aware of that at first so that was valuable.

You dont need to give specific financial aid information

The information about the enorllment agreement not being binding until the student meets the requirements of the enrollment agreement shows the nature of which admissions work is involved.

Staying organized is so importants when working as an admissions representative. 

Sign In to comment