Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

It is important to know the type of marketing and if it aligns with what we say, to know what to do or not to do.

Marketing needs to be ethical, and should not include any false or misleading statements. I need to ensure I get a copy of the marketing materials sent out to students so I can see what they are seeing. Additionally, any agent that gets their license suspended also opens up the school for an investigation.

Social media and other advertising must represent your institution in a truthful and honest manner to avoid negative issues.

It is important to keep aware of how your school is marketing and social media posts to make sure they are compliant.

Staying compliant with social media such as FaceBook & Twitter is important as it reflects how your school functions. 

Admission policies and the financial aspect is important for the student to understand that everything submitted needs to be truthful

It is important to know the laws so that you can abide by them and also to not get fined.

Can't compensate staff for admissions numbers. 

It’s important to recognize your team for hard work

As an Admissions team member it is important to do the right thing as your actions have a major impact on how the institution is perceived. 

The parts of the module that I found most interesting were the impact in social media and the resources provided to stay current with the information needed to perform our jobs. 

Pros and Cons to social media related to marketing.  

It is important for students to follow rules and regulations and as an admissions agent, it can be helpful to be understanding of a particular personal situation but at the same time, the need to be ethical is also important.

It is important to follow guidelines in marketing and remain compliant in enrollment procedures. 

Sign In to comment