Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

During the Visit | Origin: CM151

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic:

Onsite Visits – Be Ready Anytime --> During the Visit

Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments too.

La visista es muy estricta cuando visita una institucion ya que de eso depende su evaluacion sobre la misma, es importante responder todo lo que se entienda es de uno y lo que no decir quien le puede reponder esa pregunta.

In this topic I learned what the does and don't of an interview are. It is important to answer all the questions and do not lie.

An email received from a student requesting a LOA is considered a required document for that student file.  

Good evening everyone, in this session, I was reminded on reviewing student files and employee files to make sure everything is up to date.  I plan on doing so in the upcoming days to make sure that all the files are following the same patterns and are not missing information.

Samantha

Keeping files organized will help to determine if there is any missing information

The faster and more accurate staff can produce items for the onsite visitor the better.

Lots of good points such as answering quesings you know and not lie about things. Its okay to say I do nt know the answer to a question. Have a designated person responsible for getting the requested documents for the agency.

In this section I learned that employee files are the ones that are mostly not up to date. It makes me want to check my employee file to make sure that I have everything in there that is needed. Also, there should be one person who knows where all of the documents are located, so they are easily gathered up.

Learned that an email will be considered an important docuement from the student if the LOA is requested by the student. 

Forms and protocols used should be updated to reflect what is currently used and practiced.

The visitor always has questions... Our job is to provide the answer 

Agree with that statement, most of the time the employees file are not completed. 

Learn ways to make the site visit interview easy. 

The best way to complete an interview is by answering questions completely and concisely. Be thorough and detailed in your answers providing facts and data to support. 

Comment on Emily Jenks's post: Yes I couldn't agree more. 

It's important not to get overly excited about an enrollment and take the time to go over and complete all forms accurately. 

The best way to complete a interview is with clear honest concise answers

It is important for the right people to speak with the interviewer and it is ok to say "I do not know" but let me direct you to the person that knows that answer. 

It's important to keep records up to date and organized to better assist the on-site visitor with completing their task.

Sign In to comment