Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I frequently look over the Addendum section of the Catalog and look over the costs and the Academic Calendar in order to make sure that the Enrollment Agreements have been filled out correctly.

As, the Registrar I'm constantly referring to the campus catalog in order to ensure compliance. I frequently reference our SAP, attendance, and acdemic policies.

As a Financial Advisor I can see where this would be important. However, as an Admission Rep you must proceed with caution.

Personally, I reference the Admissions Policies, Attendance Policies, & the Financial Planning Policies.

It is vital that we constantly make our students aware of attendance and conduct. These policies should be taken serious during their program to avoid being withdrwan

The catalog is a great tool for clarification. I have daily conversation's on Attendance, dress code, and conduct with variousstudents. I always reference the school catalog to them.

Dress code, attendance, and behavior/conduct are the three topics that I reference on a daily basis.

Expectations for attendance & dress code

I do the same grades, attedance (PTO), dress code. I highlight them as well so that they can referr back to it at anytime.

I reference from our catalog often attendance and their rights and responsibilities as a student of the college.

Usually the grading system, the attendance policy and course describions

As a School Director I stress attendance, their responsibility to their education and what our responsibility is to them. I assist in any way I can with our Admissions team and our Financial Aid team.

Attendance, image standards and student grievance policy. We have created a jeopardy game we play during the first week of class to ensure they know these guidelines. Most are for the benefit of the student however it is not often viewed this way.

Since it Is imperative that students have good attendance I would have to say the attendance policy

The refund calculation.

The topics that I reference the most from our Student Catalog are our Attendance and PTO policies. Students sometimes forget the attendance standards we have set. Being that we model our policies like that of a high end salon, we expect our student to adhere and abide to those standards.

Financial Info: Edu Costs/Tuition & Fees
Programs: Start Dates & End Dates

As a Program Director, I frequently use the catalog to refer back to the dress code and student conduct sections. I stress the importance of acting and looking professional at all times so these sections give leverage.

I frequently discussed attendance and dress code.

although I am not an admissions representative, I frequently hear references made to pages that contain information on dress code, student conduct, and general admissions requirements.

Sign In to comment