Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I most often reference the attendance policy. I also like to give students a preview of some of the upcoming courses they may be required to take.

As an admissions coordinator, I reference the course descriptions and student policies.

With working in Admissions, multiple sections are referrenced on a daily basis. I discuss program length, curriculum, tuition, etc. with prospective students so as to ensure they have the necessary information to make an informed decision.

School policy like grading, uniform, attendance

I agree attendance policies, dress code, and conduct.

Institutional Accreditation, Students alway want to see it in writing

Attendance policies, dress code policies, and conduct.

I also highlight sections of the program the prospective student is interested in. This makes it easier when they go home to talk it over with their support group for them to review as well.

Code of Conduct and Concorde Values. Respect, Intergrity, Customer Service, TeamWork and Achievement.

I reference the catalog most often for course descriptions.

Working in the admissions department I refer to the catalog to show potential students course descriptions and requirements. I also refer to the section showing credit for previous training.

I often reference program information

I would say it would be attendance, dress codes, course descriptions, and externship guidelines. These seem to be the ones that the students are always glossing over in the catalog or they don't understand that they hae to follow them and they are not just put there to fill up the catalog.

Refund policy

I am responsible for admissions testing, so my referencing has to do with that. When students are brought on tours through the LRC, I usually advise them what to expect when they arrive for their entrance exam. I do find it very hard not to give them advice how to prepare for the exam. Currently on our web site their is information that will link them to ACT site. Sadly, this is all I am provided to tell them.

the topic that i most frequently referenced to at the prior college i worked for was pg 23 & 24 attendance policy. there a student could not have 10 consecutive absences or 20% or more missed attendance in order to graduate and receive their diploma.

As a representative, the most frequently referenced topics for me would be the programs and its facilities.

As Director of Education the catalog is referenced frequently. Topics such as probations, SAP, course descriptions, pre-requisites, appeals, etc. are questioned by students and faculty on a regular basis. I try to make it a habit to show the inquiring person the answer in the catalog so if they have further questions they may reference the appropriate section. This also helps them accept the answer if it is contrary to their belief.

Advisory Board as well as some specific course descriptions.

I usually reference it for course descriptions.

Sign In to comment