Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I feel it is completely appropriate to ask probing questions in past, present, future model

i have learned the 10 commandments of outbound calls

Helpful to remind you of every step to take an outboud call

Don't get discouraged when doing a phone blitz 

To bring a positive attitude to each phone call you mke and it will improve your success.

Im going to implement the tool kit in my department, for an effective communication. The outound calls can take more time that the inbound.

Tone of voice is so important to be self aware. And it is true, if you smile when you talk they can "hear your smile".

Practice, practice and practice some more unitl it's natural.

Good information for making outbound calls a success!

You can be successful in admissions by being persistant, scheduling one hour out of the day to reach out to students over the phone, working without interuption  and being organized in order to help students. 

Between the 10 commandments and listening to a few examples of the script, this module has some great information that I can use!

I will use the off peak times and vary call times to my advantage, depending on the audience. I have made it a practice to always have a mirror by my desk.

The 10 command was very helpful.

I learned how to keep practicing your outline before you get on a phone call and the "10 Commandments" 

Listening skills are CRITICAL for outbound initial calls.

See the end before you begin. Having clear goals and understanding of what the student could be potentially interested in is the most important takeaway I got from Outbound calls. Being persistent without aggressive salesmanship is something I hope to master moving forward.

Practice makes you better and preparation is key.

Make that one  more call.

Good information that we can all apply

Prepare for calls. Log, track, and record calls to identify where I can improve

Sign In to comment