Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I learned the value of PLDP in leadership.

I found the Professional Leadership Development Plan helpful as I move through my career and smart goals helped me think through my process better.

This lesson was really insightful and explained how to produce a PLDP (personal leadership Development plan).

It is required discipline, keep focused, studying and think about the future to be recognized as a good leader.

This course provided insightful information on what a PLDP is and how to use it. I kind of wish that breakdown was given at the beginning to have the explanation from the start before starting to put information without the explanation of the expectations. When I use PLDPs for myself and my team, I want to break it down first and then have them complete it.

This course helped me to reflect and become more aware of my leadership style so I can become a more effective leader.

I found the steps on how to create a PLDP very useful.

This section was good information on 'marketing' yourself, attributes, etc. 

The Professional Leadership Development Plan  is a helpful tool that I can use for myself and also share with other aspiring leaders in my organization. 

I found that this was a great training to help me with a PDLP.

We need to incorporate more planning and measurement into how we evaluate staff and leaders

Sign In to comment